No announcement yet.

Remove L3 Bomb from pub... completely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove L3 Bomb from pub... completely.

Pubbing is degressing. I used to like pub, but now I am simply frustrated by all the levis. Levi-terring is not even the whole problem. Levis often find their way up the side tubes, and god forbid the center tube, and bomb randomly. Team killing soars when a levi makes his way to base, and shots that kill me are not aimed. They are purely strays from a strategic "LT" spot. Bases are bombarded by private freq'ers who are doing nothing more than pissing off everyone. But stopping the attaching of levis will not solve this problem. I noticed today that everyone STILL wants to be a levi. Let's put an end to the L3 bomb in pub. It is out of control and defeats the purpose of basing. Why base if you can be killed by some outsider hitting the wall? I say that we reconfigure the levi completely. Team killing would drop dramatically and people might actually get skilled at basing as opposed to getting a great ratio from random bombing. Please use this as the start of a petition. I posted it in the staff section of the forum so that the staff would read it. If you want to move it to another section for voting, please do so. Reconfigure levi today for a better basing tomorrow.
    3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
    3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
    MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

yay!

Comment

VOTE YES!
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

I vote for a better basing today.

P.S I <3 peggy
        ()_()
        (0.o)
        (")(")

Comment

Another levi thread

And another vote of yes!
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

How many levi threads they need to realize the facts?

Comment

I love how you can kill 10+ people with some luck and just by hitting a wall. Tell me another zone where this is possible? I vote yes for TW and for levis, give us better levis. (Better as in better for the zone as a whole)

Comment

yeah pure basing doesnt stop levis.. it encourages them to do whatever they do even more practically. i cant stand getting killed by levis about 9 out of 10 times because 9 out of ten of those times ill be near a wall and a lev bomb will come out of nowhere and kill me. GG LOTSA SKILL HUH? Then the levi who shot the bomb will probably be shot and killed, another useless life.. to respawn, hit a random wall again, and be killed again 5 inches from where it started.

Lancaster's bullets should become L3. Whats the difference, anyway. Levis should be made into a ship with L2 bullets that actually has some of the qualities the other ships have. Maybe it should take two hits to kill or something.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Aye aye! Let's go on a LEVI HUNT!!! WE'LL BURN THE LEVIS! BURN THEM! Boohoo! needs to post in here, so we can all bask in the aura of his avatar.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I agree. The levi as we know it needs to gtfo. I vote yes.
                    1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Absolutely agreed. There is NOTHING more aggrivating in the game than a fucking scum fucking faced piece of motherfucking blood shit cocksucking levterr on a private freq, just flowing around and doing their stupid fucking shots so that the bombs go right into the flag room. The point of the game is to get the flag, not to go on a private freq and ruin the game for everyone else.

Levs suck in EVERY possible situation. There is a reason they aren't allowed in private basing or basing matches. I fucking fucking FUCKING hate them! I'm not sure what's worse-- the tking levs, or the priv freq levterrs, but fuck. If I see a lev in the flagroom doing any shot that isn't straight down the two tubes on either side of the fr enterence, I tk them. I don't give a fuck. The only possible way to shoot without MAYBE tking is to shoot down the two tubes, or shoot down one of the holes into the middle base. If a lev stupidly tks me more than once, i tk them and then switch to a warbird on the other team and spawn them repeatedly until they give up and go to a different arena.

Levs and levterrs are without a doubt the biggest problem in the entire game.
                      sdg

Comment

oh yeah how could i forget their shitty fucking TKing. god damn its so fucking annoying for your team to have base and everyone is shooting down the tunnel when suddenly a big ass bomb comes up and rapes everyone i look at the bounty of the kill and it is a fat fucking zero. sometimes i tk levis in base... kill or be killed, you know?
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

anyone rememebr when the settings got fed up on Saturday (those were some good times) and the Levi was given L2 bombs + emp. I think that'd be a great way to go with the levi.

Comment

warzone lev settings would also be acceptable.

Comment

AXE AXE AXE!!! KILL THEM ALL, DUMB BASTARD LEVIS!
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X