X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck i just used up all my bandwidth

stupid university resnet bandwidth caps!!!! :censored2 inch:

(they are 2048 mb down and 512 mb up)

Now I can't use the internet outside of university sites for 7 fucking days.

To iterate: FUCK.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

well, that's pretty anoying...
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Ours is 650 mb upload in 24 hours, after which they limit you to like 15kb/s for a few days
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

They track it by the mac address. Someone told me to macshift or something, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

I can still use the net right now, but they check the caps at midnight every night.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

This guy I know from school lived in residence at Guelph before going to Sheridan. They limit you pretty bad but he found you could get around it by assigning a static IP. They were pretty mad after finding 300GB of bandwidth used in one week..

Comment

Only 2 more hours until I'm suspended from the intarweb!!11 What to do in this time..
            thread killer

Comment

load up on pr0n
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I wonder if using student loans to secure money for bandwidth is a good idea.
                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                MegamanEXE> Chao
                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                (Sefarius)> ....
                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Working...
                X