Silk Road Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silk Road Online

Does anybody play this game? Is it worth the time to play it? I am downloading it now and want to get some info on this game like character classes and all that.

Its too laggy and full of assholes, just like every other MMO out there. Enjoy your time in hell.
    DELETED

Comment

This is like the 300th thread about this shitty game. Go buy WoW and be merry.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

http://english.flyff.com/

Try this if you got nothing to do, it's not gonna go P2P.
        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
          This is like the 300th thread about this shitty game. Go buy WoW and be merry.
          I dont come here everyday to see if anybody mentions something I would have a question about in the future sorry. And I just quit WoW. Its great and immersive and all that good shit but the only way to get good items is to rely on 40 man fucking raids, which isn't cool especially with my lifestyle.

I played flyff also it was pretty cool, maybe I'll try to get back into it thanks Ratty.

Comment

I don't know anything this game, so I'll just make an off-topic suggestion. Go oldskool and play some MUDs.
            dong burger

Comment

Originally posted by Cleve-YB
              Does anybody play this game? Is it worth the time to play it? I am downloading it now and want to get some info on this game like character classes and all that.
              I do, and it was KIM's thread that first got me into playing it.

Haven't touched the game in about a month though- midterms, finals, etc.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Wow, silk road is horrible. Whenever I use the directions to run it takes like 3 seconds for my guy to start running after I press the button down.

Comment

Working...
                X