Get Bored at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Bored at work?

I know my friends and I do. I finally got the pictures onto my photobucket from the random, stupid shit we do at work...

1. We got bored, so my friend Nick here decided to stack DVD cases as tall as himself. He also looks way too fucking happy in this picture.

2. Natalie and Him both admired his work, which was still ... sorta rocking back and forth. It was unstable, but, at least he didn't have to hold it up anymore.

3. And, alas, as all good things come to an end, so did our tower. Just wasn't stable enough.
    DELETED

4. We also, at night, get inside of our outside return box. We sit inside and wait for customers to come up and try to drop off their movies, while we scare them.

5. Suzaine here is the smallest, so she fits the best. You can't see inside when the door is closed, at night. But, I had the flash on and the door open.

6. Oh, and then, I started making hats for everyone out of shelf liners. Here, Jeff is sporting the Gamecube Hat.

This is all for those who were curious as to what people do in a video store.
    DELETED

Comment

I don't like the looks of that Nick guy. Kinda shifty. I suggest putting a warning in his file.

Comment

Hey Daemon.....I got me a job at Hollywood Video.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

OMG its Royst in pic #6

Comment

Working...
          X