Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm explain this Flash to me, it's pretty cool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm explain this Flash to me, it's pretty cool.

http://trunks.secondfoundation.org/files/psychic.swf

I didn't put too much thought into it, but there has to be some probablistic formula for it. Because it's been correct 12/12 times for me, and my family whose tried it too. I even just thought of a symbol that I thought wasn't on there, and when I clicked the globe, that symbol popped up.

Obviously it isn't real, but I can't figure out the script.

That is so weird, I picked a number, added and substracted clicked and it was right..

Then I picked a number, clicked, went back, added and substracted and it was wrong..

I picked another number, added and substracted, clicked and it was right again..

I again picked, clicked, went back and it was wrong again..

I again picked, added, substracted, clicked and it was right again!

And after, it was wrong again when I clicked without doing the adding and substracting first!
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yeah I figured it out, not going to spoil it. But it's clever ;D

The only way it can be wrong, is if you added n subtracted wrong.

Comment

lol its pure math

every number you choose the result will be a multiple of 9

9/18/27..81 and etc
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Wow, you haven't figured it out? It's so simple, but I won't spoil it either. If you get it wrong, you calculated wrong:

pick 23, then do 2+3=5, then do 23-5, then look at number 18, that'll be the answer.
          pick 2, then do 2=2, then do 2-2, then look at 0
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
          -Buddha

Comment

Schope Why Did You Spoil It You Dipshit Head. Jeez

Comment

this is so fuckin old

Comment

It's Apt, what do you expect?
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

How does that math know what fucking numbers you pick I still cant understand this. Math is my weak point and it is a very critical weak point of mine.

Yeah its multiples of 3 or whatever but how does it know which one you pick thats a lot of symbols so how do they know what numbers you picked?

Edit: Nevermind this shit is stupid I just realized all the symbols are repeated.

Comment

I never substracted and added wrong.. But when I click before i actually did it.. so I just picked a number and clicked right after, it turned out to be wrong.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The Startrek sound annoyed me. I was waiting for Kirk, Spok & Bones to appear.
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by returnoftheapt
                        Yeah I figured it out, not going to spoil it. But it's clever ;D

The only way it can be wrong, is if you added n subtracted wrong.
                        or if u picked the same number or the same number upon the same set over and over again.

ex, 99-18=81
                        98-17=81
                        97-16=81

Comment

yar tru, its a clever flash tho. Got me wiggin out at first

Comment

Originally posted by Cleve-YB
                            How does that math know what fucking numbers you pick I still cant understand this.
                            Notice that the symbols move around and are repeated on the only numbers you can pick

Comment

Working...
                            X