• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thank god for 9/11"

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html

Fox news vs Religious Fanatic

Trash television at its finest.
    dong burger

This woman condones 911, the holocaust, and any form of violence, because it's 'god's work,' and is a 'curse' on our nation. I'm not a fan of FOX news, and damn do they bite into her harder than they should be (and also veer from the question at hand), but I feel inclined to say it's pretty justified on this woman.

I watched that whole thing, and my lord that is the CRAZIEST person I have EVER seen. She is a wack job and a 1/2. Wow she's really crazy.

What a stupid bitch, I'd like to see her take that stance when one of her children die, what an arrogant hypocritical bitch. Seriously, that shit is fucked up. panda as gown up? rofl. no, sherr's not that nuts.

Wow, i wonder if she includes McDonald's in her prays...

They kept interupting her. Those 2 guys are just as guilty for messing up the world as she is. i m o

as crazy as her beliefs are, the 2 guys interviewing her are ultimately no more or less sinners than she is - assuming that you believe there is sin in the first place and that there are absolutes (a right and wrong way to approach everything, including judgment). All 3 of them claim to be Christians, but instead of attempting understanding, they're out to vilify each other. I haven't seen this video before, but it's sad to see fellow brothers and sisters in Christ behave this way in front of the entire world.

She is right about one thing - there are no innocent people. But it's not up to her to determine what is the wrath of God, and what the commandments are according to her understanding of scripture. If she is a religious nut, she would understand that one of the greatest commandments is to love each other - how would her actions reflect God's love and not God's wrath? Hannity and Colmes asked her to be on the show, obviously showing that they want to be super Americans and be awesome people. Further, she said "You tried to do this last time..." meaning that she had talked to Hannity in the past. This was a giant publicity stunt to make Hannity and Colmes look like the good guys that they never can be.

regardless, tha bitch deserves to be made an example of on National TV.

I dont care if it was a publicity stunt, she needs her commupance.

I believe her understanding would change if someone went to her son's funeral and did the same thing she did. But again, maybe her understanding of God no longer fits in with a modern depiction.

she is insane, yes

Edit: wow, just watched that god warrior clip,, holy crap. i wonder how things like that will effect the little girl when she grows up. talk about messed up. Wow, after seeing that video, what an intense trolling act, I'm kind of jealous, but I'm not willing to look that ugly for my methods. i want to punch her in the face. I’ll just tell her it was God's will. jesus christ, what's wrong with people? And that God Warrior is fucking scary, I feel sad for her family.

first, I just can't get over the fact how god has chosen such and ugly and more then just obese warrior for his cause..

And second, I still wonder.. if America is being punished for saying it's ok to be gay.. how come God hasn't thrown an atombomb on the Netherlands yet? We take it far further then America..

The phelps family can't be anything else then inbred.. I mean, to join their family you would obviously have to stand behind their beliefs.. and the only ones behind their beliefs are people in the family.. this is what incest gets you.

Even inbreds aren't that fucking ugly.

I found some interesting information about the family:
    http://www.adl.org/special_reports/wbc/default.asp

And this is the preacher/father of their all-hating religion:
    http://www.nndb.com/people/908/000025833/
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

Coincidentally fags hate god as well.

Wait.. wasnt tht god warrior from an american version of wife swap?

It's funny, because she's obviously pretty intelligent. Those two douchebags tried to trap her several times, and she just kept on topic and wouldn't get cornered.

Regardless of the absurdity of her message, she's a damn capable representative.

I'd say that absurdity only goes to further the capability of accurate representation, mother fuckers. "Thank God for 9/11"

This bitch surely is insane. She hates everything and everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_hates_fags

Seriously, read that stuff out.

Comment

What Send is trying to say Darius is that there is a thread about this already in General Discussion.

Comment

Yeah, but it was fun to paste that stuff together.

Comment

Shit, son. I didn't see it in the first four pages.
          dong burger

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
            first, I just can't get over the fact how god has chosen such and ugly and more then just obese warrior for his cause..

And second, I still wonder.. if America is being punished for saying it's ok to be gay.. how come God hasn't thrown an atombomb on the Netherlands yet? We take it far further then America..
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Just knowing this was on Fox explains it all. This is a media outlet that seeks and nutures such headlines.

The only thing Fox has going for it, is the 24, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad and sports...otherwise the entire Fox network is Republican Biased Garbage.

Fox has a Sunady news show with Brit Hume on the panel. If you have ever watched this show, one would most likely get the impression that Brit (a guy), would like to be what Monica Lewinski was to Clinton, but on a gay level!

Almost forgot...Fox now has the best investigative reporter in the history of news working for them! Geraldo!!!!!! ROFL
              Last edited by 404 Not Found; 04-28-2006, 12:42 PM.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I love how that Sean Hannity guy asked that lady about "her sins." She just avoids that question... what does she think she is? The reincarnation of Jesus Christ?

Comment

Who does he think he is Jonesy? He's a total hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                    The only thing Fox has going for it, is the 24, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad and sports...
                    You forgot House and War at Home.
                    I hear Prisonbreak and Bones are decent as well
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

she has a creepy smile going on
                      I see no changes all I see is racist faces
                      misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

Comment

someone needs to shoot her...
                        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                          Who does he think he is Jonesy? He's a total hypocrite.
                          Sorry, I don't think I've seen that guy's show before this video... so I have no idea whether or not he is a hypocrite, but:

My impression of Hannity was that he was merely pointing out that no one is sinless and that the woman was acting as if she had never done wrong in her life.

btw... did anyone else find it annoying how she kept on repeating "The Lord, your God" over and over again?

Comment

MORE LIKE THANK GOD NAGASaki AM I RIGHT?!

EDIT: AMERICA!

Comment

Working...
                            X