ban duels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ban duels

hmm dameons post in the twdd extreme thread made me wonder why staff doesnt allow ban duels. Obviously if you permaban people who lose you'll end up with no playerbase but 24-72 hours doesnt really lose you anything. Also, gruidge matches like that are a lot of fun, a lot more when you win them anyway. Meh, nothings gonna happen most likely but I think a lot of people would like to see these
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

seconded
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Agreed but only short bans, like week or so
      -Kawrae

Comment

BanDuels arent allowed because everyone has the right to play a game, and not get banned for no reason. A duel is not good enough reason for getting banned, because people could get the players they wanted to get banned easily by cheating one match, and after that, turn the cheats off.

Some people are very addicted to this game and if they are banned because of a duel, getting lamed and cheated by another person and lose because of that, they might do something stupid irl.

If you want to do BanDuels then do them on your own. Tell the losers to gtfo.

Originally posted by Kawrae
        Agreed but only short bans, like week or so
        If this would be the case, maybe staff would allow it, but I still think players wouldnt play it that much. All these banduels would provoke cheating to get a player banned who they dont like.

If they did do this, then it should be added to DuelBot, the chance to play a BanDuel that is.
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

if they choose to enter a ban duel then it is there own fault.
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi.
            Some people are very addicted to this game and if they are banned because of a duel, getting lamed and cheated by another person and lose because of that, they might do something stupid irl.
            Sertifi would lose a banduel to me and start cutting seriously agreeing with people that youll leave for 3 days or so is stupid, no one ever keeps their word. Thats why staff would need to do something

Comment

Well i think ban duels is a cool idea, but like kawrae said, only short ban duels, because someone can use a ban duel as revenge, for example, someone cud hack the name Izor, challenge someone to a ban duel, and lose on purpose to piss you off.
              1:abbot> i think i played well
              1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
              1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
              7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
              oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
              oar> but its ok

Comment

erm, how would i get banned from that? i think id just have to use a diff name, besides theyd change my pw anyway if they were gonna hack my name

Comment

Sorry but TW is not going to risk lossing banG over this. There are too many secuity concerns to be banning people without reason, aswell if you intentionally try to get banned through a ban duel it won't be a short ban length.

Comment

You don't have to pull out BanG for this, because you don't really care if someone gets around it. Just use a short *kill
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

lol that would be aweosme to see two newbies battle for respect
                      1:Hydride> who we play next week
                      1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                      1:ReNdErED> gulp
                      1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                      1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                      1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                      1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                      1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

It's not hard to get banned. Just enter a ban duel with someone you know won't puss out and either spam ?help or be racist in pub.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                          It's not hard to get banned. Just enter a ban duel with someone you know won't puss out and either spam ?help or be racist in pub.
                          I talked to Rudy about it, he said we can't ban players for entering into a ban-duel. If they want to do it this way I suggest a week or two week ban for them, I've already given one person a week for doing it. I was told we're not allowed to use *kill ever and sanctioning this kind of thing would be a bad idea.

Comment

lol i saw a ban duel not so long ago now. mod refused to ban and he loser had to say n word -_- to get banned.
                            Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Should be allowed if player isnt underaged(betting-rule) and if there is a staffmember checking on newbs who like to use cheatengines or mess with settings and bugs I will not name any names Izor, so no worries.

Comment

Working...
                              X