Suggestion for TWLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for TWLB

suggestion for mythrandir and its bots.. when the game begin, why not warp the entire team to a specific coord... like that, the two ters will start at the same point. There will be no chance, no whine,... what do you think ? If matchbot can warp the entire team to the safety zone, i'm sure he can do it for the beginning too

-Arobas
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

What do you think of the idea say once the game begins the bot automatically gives everyone an energy downgrade. So there's a choice to actually manually fly to the base instead of warping?

I dunno I never really thought much about the warping just accepted it as part of the beginning of the game even though it is very random.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Re: Suggestion for TWLB

Originally posted by Arobas+
      suggestion for mythrandir and its bots.. when the game begin, why not warp the entire team to a specific coord... like that, the two ters will start at the same point. There will be no chance, no whine,... what do you think ? If matchbot can warp the entire team to the safety zone, i'm sure he can do it for the beginning too

-Arobas
      I think this is an awesome idea!! I dont know if TWLB is going to use bots to start the games, but this idea would take the random element out of basing, much like taking shrap out of TWLJ. Don't make them warp too far from the entrance though, otherwise they may as well warp to see if they get closer.
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Yeh you warp everyone to the same spot and the wb killls everyone. gg.

people would have a wb just for the start.

-RR

Comment

Make ships unable to attach to terr untill AFTER the warp, and warp terrs to flagroom at go go go

Oh, and when Pallies play, make them unable to warp at all:
          Safety --> FlagRoom = Walking Distance for you motherfuckers
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
            Yeh you warp everyone to the same spot and the wb killls everyone. gg.

people would have a wb just for the start.
            lol!
            the bot will warp each team to a specific coord (not the same) in parallel
            Originally posted by Epinephrine
            What do you think of the idea say once the game begins the bot automatically gives everyone an energy downgrade. So there's a choice to actually manually fly to the base instead of warping?

I dunno I never really thought much about the warping just accepted it as part of the beginning of the game even though it is very random.

-Epi
            It could be a good idea mixed with the warp at the beginning $
            Last edited by Arobas+; 01-14-2003, 10:00 AM.
            TW Bot Developer
            TW Web Developer
            Friends> All I saw was arobas+
            Friends> It's like death

Comment

How about warping terrs sysmetrically at the 2 sides of the flag right inside of the base at the beginning of the match. I think this would make the match more fair.
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

I rather like the random opening warp
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                  How about warping terrs sysmetrically at the 2 sides of the flag right inside of the base at the beginning of the match. I think this would make the match more fair.
                  Why?

More fair than what? More fair than warping each team to a symetrically equivalent spot in spawn zone?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                      Originally posted by Divine Rides

-Spam
                      Who got the boombeef?

Comment

let's try it in #myth for a couple of days (?)

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
                          let's try it in #myth for a couple of days (?)
                          Totally.. a nice practice run at it will give us a nice idea on how it works out.
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Yea and it'll be funny to see people's reactions when it puts them near the entrance, and they warp the first time because they're not used to it.
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

leave it random. its cool
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X