PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa Senators

Volcs
05-10-2006, 06:48 PM
UGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH. Damn expectations.

Having them tempt us with Hasek news before the game starts is ass too. Give Emery some credit.

This sucks.

I reeaaalllllyyyy hope there's a big fuckin comeback coming.

AnidaLife
05-10-2006, 09:02 PM
holy **** piece of ******* ****, ****.....

sigh, guess the sens need to become the 3rd team in history to come back from 3-0.....

Hero*
05-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Well what do you expect? I mean, suurrreeee, their a good team. But they don't have the heart and determination like the buffalo sabers which has been clearly seen throughout the Philidelphia series. Ottawa has a bunch of good players that aren't fast enough just like Detroit, and when it comes to playoffs its not the team with the most skill, its the team who wants to win the most.

Troll King
05-10-2006, 10:05 PM
If the Sens get swept then Volcs should lose the right to call the Leafs playoff chokers. :) Yeah, yeah, I know, "at least the Sens made the playoffs", but getting swept by the Sabres this year will be worse than any of their previous losses to the Leafs, what with the expectations they had going in. A loss on Thursday could call for a shake-up, and it won't be a coach that gets axed this time.

Could Alfredsson be on the move this off-season? Sure, he had a great regular season, but his playoff performance seems to be lagging. He's still averaging a point per game, and tonight may have been his best game this post-season, but in more games than not, he's been held to just one shot or less. His only other multi-point games were in the 7-6 and 8-4 blowouts where it seemed like everyone got a point. Beyond that, he has been struggling. With two big-ticket defencemen to sign in the off-season (and on that matter, neither Redden nor Chara have been performing well lately either) the Sens may want to free up some cash by trading Alfie and also make a strong statement that they want to change their post-season reputation.

blowtorch
05-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Buffalo for the cup. Someone believe with me!! by the way EMERY SUCKS, thank god we didnt have to face Hasek

Jeenyuss
05-11-2006, 12:21 AM
GSGUKDF(90w,mg0LOG:S0LSGPDFH)KMSKMGSJIFUCKING BUFFKALOG K(SKGK(G*DJASMFSOGSGLCG<KSOGKGSKIGISKISPEZZA TRIED YOU FUCKSKFDSJGKSKOASkoASOFAKSOMFMFD DOPD SOMETHJNG WUJTHI STIYUER DUCKF GOUJMS STICKS?! PUCK SUHGSDNBOO)IDSJFASK()QMO<LSLASLFDKA<FSKDigijIOhi(KIFDMASD

Hero*
05-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Buffalo for the cup. Someone believe with me!! by the way EMERY SUCKS, thank god we didnt have to face Hasek
Hey dude, Tampa Bay won the cup last year, why are you chearing for Buffalo? *Jumps*

Volcs
05-11-2006, 06:02 PM
TK- I never called the leafs playoff chokers... I said, and maintain, that they suck. Them not making playoffs was just funny :D

GG PATTYCAKES!

Da1andonly
05-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Could Alfredsson be on the move this off-season? Sure, he had a great regular season, but his playoff performance seems to be lagging.

hehe made me laugh :)

Nickname
05-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Chara has looked awful all series. he can't corral a puck, he's giving away easy breaks, he's looked like a great big slow guy. I did laugh when he pushed down two guys with 1 hand.

Izor
05-12-2006, 04:47 PM
4-0, 4-1 same thing

Capital Knockers
05-13-2006, 08:44 AM
4-0, 4-1 same thing

I'm leaving you a message if we win. If we loose, I'll be half cut causing property damage.

Izor
05-13-2006, 09:26 AM
I'm not going to hold my breath dont worry.

Capital Knockers
05-13-2006, 10:02 AM
I'm not going to hold my breath dont worry.

I am just because it makes things more fun. I wont really go nuts until we get at least to game 6/7.

Royst
05-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Ahhh..GG ottawa, just one of those series were whoever got the lucky bounce won the games. Just a string of bad luck for the sens. But man..that goal by pominville was pretty nice

Izor
05-13-2006, 09:15 PM
I am just because it makes things more fun. I wont really go nuts until we get at least to game 6/7.

:(

Prolific
05-13-2006, 09:19 PM
well to bad for Ottawa but hey thats the way it goes

Capital Knockers
05-13-2006, 11:38 PM
:(

Go Oilers Go!

Mantra-Slider
05-14-2006, 04:41 AM
way to give them the final goal alfredsson

Epinephrine
05-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Hi Volcs!

Mantra you watch NHL?

Hero*
05-14-2006, 12:48 PM
Buffalo deserved the win and Ottawa played like shit.
Finals: Buffalo vs San Jose

Mantra-Slider
05-14-2006, 02:36 PM
I do epi.. Ive watched at least 3 playoff games every week since it started.
sucks that some games start at 4 am for me tho ;)

Colonel
05-14-2006, 05:31 PM
LOL @ OTTAWA. afk

Pat B
05-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Ottawa.. Welcome to Choking city everyone!!!

Colonel
05-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Ottawa.. Welcome to Choking city everyone!!!

dude, they created choke city... why say welcome when they have never left?

Nickname
05-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Buff San Jose? Not likly, Oilers 1 game away.

Tyson
05-15-2006, 03:30 PM
You know what Volcs? Your Sens are pathetic. Eventhough the usual suspect that gets you guys eliminated in the first round is not in the playoffs this year you guys still get owned. Face it, Chokettawa should just sell their team and and hopefully Winnipeg picks it up. Half your city are Leafs fans anyway. If they could, they would probably all migrate down here.

In conclusion gg and go fuck yourself along with the Sens. LEAF NATION 4 EVER SLUT!! See you next year!! Hasek who? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!! Domi could fuck up Chara anyday.

:grin:

Adman
05-15-2006, 08:40 PM
it's not really that Ottawa played entirely terrible, but that buffalo team beat them. :)

Facetious
05-15-2006, 11:29 PM
it sucks, normally i root for canadian teams in hockey because i think its ridiculous when a team like the tampa bay lightning wins the cup, considering nobody in tampa bay gives a shit about hockey really and canadians get all worked up over it. unfortunately i was rooting against ottawa in the playoffs, because volcs is one of those types of sports fans i really really cant stand, and she is the only senators fan that is in any way in my life. i wanted her to be sad and wrong. so now, im happy because volcs is sad and wrong but pissed because if edmonton loses there will be zero intrigue in the playoffs for me whatsoever.

ps volcs: since i dont know anything about hockey i havent spoken up in any hockey arguments, but can you please own up to being incredibly wrong about your team? you spent all season calling other teams chokers and look what you did. granted, you didnt have hasek in, and if youd lost in 7, even six games, i think thatd be a legit excuse. losing in five though? fucking pathetic.

glacier
05-16-2006, 02:35 AM
"cent why did you tell him to say that"

Volcs
05-16-2006, 12:50 PM
ps volcs: since i dont know anything about hockey i havent spoken up in any hockey arguments, but can you please own up to being incredibly wrong about your team? you spent all season calling other teams chokers and look what you did. granted, you didnt have hasek in, and if youd lost in 7, even six games, i think thatd be a legit excuse. losing in five though? fucking pathetic.
Please quote me? Which team did I call chokers?
And while you're looking for that quote, find the one where I said I wasn't going to say the sens would win the cup, k?

I'm not wrong about my team. My main standing point behind all of the shit that I threw around was Hasek, and without him I was sure we wouldn't make it that far. I didn't expect us to make it with Emery, I knew it.
The one thing I didn't see happening was our defense sucking mad ass.

And regardless of a second round embarassment, the sens are still far better than the leafs. Kthx.

Volcs
05-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Domi could fuck up Chara anyday.

:grin:
Do I need to find the video of McGrattan fucking your prized Domi up? Because if I need to, I will.

Nickname
05-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Do I need to show you the video where your team gets broken up and shipped to different teams, but you keep clownface who hasn't come through for you in the playoffs yet?

Oh wait, thats just about to happen.

Hero*
05-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Volcs, Facetious is right. You went around telling people in game that Ottawa has everything in the bag etc. Now you're bashing Emery? lolll, why in the hell are you doing that. He played damn good. Perhaps you should watch the last goal and start think about how good your captain really is.

Nickname
05-16-2006, 04:44 PM
clearly a defensive liability.

But lets not leave Redden alone, he just asumed that Alfredsson would get him.
Things not to do in the playoffs when you're on the bring of elimination in overtime: Assume.