TWD All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD All-Star Game

If the website does end up getting indivdual stats, would it be possible to have an all-star game of the top 10 indivdual javs playing 5v5, or the top 10 warbirds playing 5v5. That'd be an easy system for an all-star game.

p.s. check out Rough's jav stats gj Rough http://www.trenchwars.org/TWD_Alpha/...&player_id=986
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Thats stupid, cus then Mr. NewbieBob could play Squad: Supernewb and get a 30-1 ratio, when would really get 1-10 vs good squads.
    :yawn:

Comment

Yeah the problem with using those stats is that typically squads pit their top players against the really tough squads and let their not as good players play when the competition is less tough. So while 2 guys may have similar records one may have been called in to play all the top notch squads, while the other guy only played when it was against squads that would be easy wins.

It could still work out ok, it just wouldn't necessarily be totally accurate.

Comment

Should Just be a vote by the Captains/Asst. Captains on who should get picked, and that person who gets picked should have played at least a certain amount of games in that division to be able to play.

Comment

You guys don't think that the top 10 individually ranked warbirds will be all-stars?

Comment

No.
            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

No, b/c i could become the #1 WB stat wise if Diso decided to only duel newbie squads, then i get 20-4 every game...And I am one of the worst WBs, so stats dont mean anything.

P.S. - Onix hasnt Javed a good squad in TWDJ, so if he had anything worse then a 2:1 he suks.
              Last edited by Tobe; 01-18-2003, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Tobe..ur quote is from TOOL..not LEV ZEPPILIN ...he was just quotin tool o_O
                It's not whether you win or lose.
                It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Since Physt brought this back up- I'll say once again that individual top player stats would make a cool TWD all-star game.

Comment

Maybe a Wb duel 5v5. Using the firts 10 squads in TWDD, the captains of every squad pick 1 player from his own roster. It would be nice
                    >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

That would be pretty cool, get an alternate or two from each squad too.

Comment

Better start suking off GK webbb.

Physt: I know, but this guy is gay, and thinks these words decribe him, so im pointing out how gay it makes him look.

Comment

So Tobe, any word on when Shriek is going to dissolve? I want to mark my calendar so I can be the first one to say "predicted."

Comment

sigh...

Hey webbb, how about you get skill to match your ego. You are nothing. All you do is talk shit. Back it up. Then talk. Thanks.

Comment

TOLD
                              Dice
                              TWLB Champions Season 8
                              TWLJ Champions Season 8
                              TWLB Champions Season 10
                              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Working...
                              X