TWLM and forfeits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLM and forfeits

Week 7 of TWL was full of forfeits. Due to the forfeits 3 of my TWLM-J players didnt get any rating change at all so now I'm kinda fucked up and out of the competition.
    Shouldnt there be some kind of an additional rule made for incidents like these? I'm not talking about this league, cause it would be pretty pointless doing it this late, but future leagues.
    How bout if the game is a forfeit each of the players on the winning team get a rating change of +10 or +20? Even tho that's not very much it still would help the managers a bit.
    Give better ideas in this thread if you have them. Thank you.
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

There is absolutely no way to make it fair. You just have to predict forfeits too!
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

Why should someones "skillvalue" get higher when the enemy doesnt show up? :P
      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
      Server> dont worry mirror
      Server> shark fits your tits
      Peace <ZH>> shut up
      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
      1:Hercules> im level 90
      1:Hercules> in 9d
      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Why should we pay when squads cant get enough players, thats stupid. Should be atleast some sorta reward for the 5 players add'd atleast.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          Why should we pay when squads cant get enough players, thats stupid. Should be atleast some sorta reward for the 5 players add'd atleast.
          why do you always want to enforce the dumbest changes to this game? Forfeits are forfeits, too bad your players couldn't play a game. But that's how TWLM has been since the get go, so leave it that way.

Comment

I didnt start this stupid thread, i was just posting my comment on it. I wasnt even affected by last week and if i was i dont even care, i dont think i changed any of my teams since week 1. I just dont see how players should lose money juse because some squad didnt show up. Since this is TWL and everysquad should show up every week, it shouldnt be part of TWLM to guess which squasd are gonna forfeit that week. I dont really have a solution to the problem, nor did i say change the rule, i just said its not really fair.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              I didnt start this stupid thread, i was just posting my comment on it. I wasnt even affected by last week and if i was i dont even care, i dont think i changed any of my teams since week 1. I just dont see how players should lose money juse because some squad didnt show up. Since this is TWL and everysquad should show up every week, it shouldnt be part of TWLM to guess which squasd are gonna forfeit that week. I dont really have a solution to the problem, nor did i say change the rule, i just said its not really fair.
              Well cig, you've finally learned something. Life is not always fair. Now quit bitching, there's a simple solution. Pick players from a squad that always fuckings shows 5 against a squad that always shows 5. That way, you won't have to worry about not getting any pts from forfeits.

Comment

Suck It Up?

Comment

Working...
                X