TWEL Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Season 4

TWEL Season 4 officially began at 4:45am Central Standard Time today (June 17th, 2006) and will run for exactly 4 months before we begin playoffs.

Things to watch out for this season:

-Ratings cannot drop below 1000 if you disable/enable your account multiple times, if you have a rating below 1000 already from dueling it will be frozen where it is.
    -Ratings will have a "Damage over Time" feature when you are inactive for over two weeks. They will degrade at a rate of 1 point per half hour until the rating gets down to 1000.
    -Players who are inactive for over 2 weeks will be removed from website rankings until they begin playing again.

Possible updates in the near future:

-Timed duels (if the idea is popular in this thread)
    -Dueling ranges (again if it gets support here)
    -Anything that sounds good that you tell to Asmodeus or Hockey <ER> because they're TWEL Ops that are here to help you guys out and work with the public while I sit behind my monitor staring at millions of lines of code.

Now... get out there and start dueling!!!!!!!!!!
    Ban Ikrit

Timed duels suck, if ur lame u just kill once and run the rest.

Whats dueling ranges?

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Authority
      Timed duels suck, if ur lame u just kill once and run the rest.

Whats dueling ranges?
      Time duels would be xMins or disabled, so if you set your settings you can have it disabled or really long if you want.

Dueling ranges are where you can only duel people +/- x points from your rating.
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Ah fine by me(time) i wont use em anyway:P

Dueling ranges, well if i duel some1 with 20 points if i have 20000 i wont get no points anyway so i dont think thats really neccesary

Comment

Good going.

No wonder my name was disabled at one time and couldnt enable it =)
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Timed duels sounded like a good idea to me until I thought about the lame players that'll run the rest. You can't set the timer too high or it's just the same as duelling without a timer, but not so short that you can run and win anyway.

The range thing sounds like an annoying restriction for those who just want to have fun with others that don't care about the league.

Good ideas though, it'd be nice if there was a better way to combat such issues.
            (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
            5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
            1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
            1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

I like the ranged duels a lot. How many points were you thinking of? 100? 50?
              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

DOT is stupid, im going on a 18 day holiday, so that means i miss 6 days about of possible dueling time. 6 times 48 is.... about 288 points. I lose 288 points cause i go on holiday WTH?
                Makelele> whos camping
                Sumpson> mitch
                KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                Lemar> mitch
                Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

No offense but its not like you'll win.

Dueling ranges are stupid, let people play whoever they want.
                  Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Originally posted by End
                    DOT is stupid, im going on a 18 day holiday, so that means i miss 6 days about of possible dueling time. 6 times 48 is.... about 288 points. I lose 288 points cause i go on holiday WTH?
                    Actually, that'd be 4 days over the 14 day limit so 4 * 48 = 192...
                    Ban Ikrit

Comment

Ok... to clarify the new disabling system point loss thing...

If you have 1580 points, you will lose 300 and go down to 1280.
                      If you have 1280 points, you will lose 280 and go down to 1000.
                      If you have 980 points, you will not lose any and stay at 980.
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...
                      X