Cheating Begins In TWEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating Begins In TWEL

MUST READ FROM START TO FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Match 1 Fold Vs. Amputate
    Score 10-8
    What you see is I cut out all the other people talking and its jus basically what u need to see. This is amputates reaction after a 48 minute duel.

Log file open: amputate
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'amputate' score: (10-8)
    Amputate> wow
    Amputate> again
    DuelBot> amputate is challenging you to a Javelin duel. PM me with, !accept amputate to accept.
    P DuelBot> Rules: First to 10, Win By 2, No Count (nc) Double Kills
    P DuelBot> amputate's average lag: 90
    fold> !lag amputate
    P DuelBot> amputate: PING Current:90 ms Average:90 ms Low:70 ms High:150 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%
    fold> my fingers hurt
    Amputate> mine to
    fold> ill duel later i promise
    Amputate> lets go
    Amputate> lets go
    Amputate> now
    fold> come on man dont get mad at me im shakin lol
    fold> ill duel later
    Amputate> I'll even change it to 5
    Amputate> duel me
    Amputate> I'm warmed up now
    Amputate> dont be a pussy
    fold> right now i have to be cuz its a guaranteed loss my fingers are killing me
    P DuelBot> amputate is challenging you to a Javelin duel. PM me with, !accept amputate to accept.
    P DuelBot> amputate's average lag: 90
    P Robo_Ref> Welcome to elim. We are playing Javelin elim in base to 10; 3 players left. Send !help for info
    P (Amputate)>pussy
    P :Amputate:dude come on it was a good duel :/
    P (Amputate)>I'll let it go if u duel me
    P (Amputate)>pussy
    fold> ?help anyone know how to log a conversation?
    Message has been sent to online moderators

20 mins later after learning how to log....

Match 2 Fold Vs. Amputate
    Score 5-10
    Kind of a big gap huh? lets see what really went on..Read carefully

P DuelBot> amputate is challenging you to a Javelin duel. PM me with, !accept amputate to accept.
    P DuelBot> amputate's average lag: 81
    P fold> !accept amp
    P DuelBot> GO GO GO
    P DuelBot> Score: 0-1
    P DuelBot> Double Kill, No Count (NC)
    P DuelBot> Score: 0-0
    Amputate> gold up
    Amputate> 1 sec
    fold> k
    fold> turn on that ce
    fold>
    Amputate> ok
    P DuelBot> Score: 0-1
    fold> eat..
    P DuelBot> Score: 1-1
    P DuelBot> Score: 1-2
    fold> dude come on now...rofl
    P fold> !lag Amputate
    P DuelBot> amputate: PING Current:90 ms Average:90 ms Low:70 ms High:2700 ms S2C: 0.7% C2S: 0.1%
    P DuelBot> Score: 1-3
    fold> ...
    fold> let me recharge
    P DuelBot> Score: 1-4
    P DuelBot> Score: 1-5
    P DuelBot> Score: 1-5
    fold> ???
    fold> w.e dude

to make it shorter...

P DuelBot> Score: 5-10
    T Amputate> I suck today so it evens out
    T fold> amp what did u turn on to make u lag
    T Amputate> I dont know

So lets recap this entire log....so I can sit here and watch as staff does nothing.

BEFORE:P DuelBot> amputate: PING Current:90 ms Average:90 ms Low:70 ms High:150 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Amputate> gold up
    Amputate> 1 sec

AFTER:P DuelBot> amputate: PING Current:90 ms Average:90 ms Low:70 ms High:2700 ms S2C: 0.7% C2S: 0.1%

GG Amputate and all of tw staff for your help, and im sure that amputate will find a way to bullshit himself out of this one..but hey heres a day in the life of fold playing Trench Wars.

P.S. QUOTE OF THE DAY! T Amputate> the lag hurts me as much as it hurts the other person

Yeh and I jus wanted to mention I wouldnt have gone through all the trouble to register on forums and write this shit if it wasnt real, and if amputate wasnt such a dick about it.

Comment

Why can't we all just be friends? :P

Anyway, plenty of people turn on stuff like LimeWire in order to increase their lag... so be it. The world's full of corrupt people, you just gotta live with it. Unfortunately.

Btw.

I'm oddie
      oddie>hi
      oddie>i'm oddie
      oddie>:)

Comment

Sorry, but that says fuck all about anything. If you're blaming his win on 0.6% ploss, the only piece of advice I can offer you is not to play anyone who uses a wireless connection as Amp does. It tends to cause more packetloss on average than a hardline, and while it does not have a significant impact on play, should it spike to upwards of 1.5%, he's not going to gain any advantage from it.

Comment

Maybe if you hadn't spent the entire first match running away and pissing Amp off.. the ploss is insignificant, and I can sit in a private arena with an idle internet connection and my "high" ping will be worse than 2700 ms. It happens.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

"HI ARE YOU ON WIRELESS?"

"OH NO IM NOT"

Yea because they sure aren't corrupt enough to tell you the truth.

Unless you wanna give us special advice to see who's using wireless and who's not?

I didn't think so.

And yea, 0.6% ploss CAN significantly change what happens,

you can't be serious.

Just thought I'd add, amp is a good jav, I wouldn't be surprised if he DID make a come back even with out lag.
            TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
            TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Maybe you should stop sending !lag requests to the bot and play the fucking game.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Ive never even heard of any of you.. so stop sucking up to amp like everyone always does. Its obvious you turn something on after you say hold on and ur high goes up over 1000 ping.. so stfu newbs.

Comment

let's all relax and have a beer.

BTW: ?go duel is evil. I mean I almost never get pissed in this game... this morning I play 2 duel games (wich I both lost) and god it made me so angry, but like reallllyyyyyy angry I would've smashed my keyborad and mouse if I would've lost one more game.. never playing duel again!

EDIT:
                  Originally posted by Fold
                  Ive never even heard of any of you.. so stop sucking up to amp like everyone always does. Its obvious you turn something on after you say hold on and ur high goes up over 1000 ping.. so stfu newbs.
                  you high means NOTHING! you can have an average of 90 and have a high of like 99999999999 High means your highest ping if you spike one second to 55555555 ms that will be your high it's the average that counts not the high. And gj I'm sure none of us have heard about you either.
                  Last edited by duel pasta; 06-18-2006, 01:16 PM.
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

me ce? lol first off I dont even know how to turn on/use ce and I had no programs on to make me lag like that, it was random lag I had it for about an hr or 2 until it went away. + the lag was bad for me to, I ate your shots and you ate mine... if you want I'll duel you again just to show I dont need lag to beat you

oh and btw, the first time you checked my lag was the first duel, the 2nd duel was I dont know about an hr later when you checked it? and I was lagging before I even said "hold up" because I played people before you when I was lagged
                    Last edited by Amputate; 06-18-2006, 01:32 PM.
                    Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                    Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                    Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

you win some, you lose some, get over it!
                      1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Depre
                        you win some, you lose some, get over it!
                        says the guy with the most vicious lag ever :P
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

at least i have a small excuse for losing box 20 in ?go duel is bugged :P
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
                            says the guy with the most vicious lag ever :P

Ouch rape!!!!!11111

Yea Fold why don't you go crease yourself or fold a box fuckin' imbecile.
                            TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                            TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Fold, instead of wasing everyone's time with a thread like this, next time please just follow this link:

Staff Application

Comment

Working...
                              X