Shitty Bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shitty Bot

Demystify was at my house enables his name here. Which disables mine so i disable his. All is good i get into top 10 and he goes to his house he reenables his there. So when i enable mine again i go from top 15 to almost 400th. According to an twel op the bot is supposed to pick him up that he is on a diff comp and not disable mine. It didnt And i wont get my points back.

Now aint that some fucking bullshit

P.S. I did not know demy was even on my computer for i was on vaca.. Till it was to late
    Last edited by Unabled; 06-21-2006, 05:45 PM.
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

u sux anyway medi.
    (\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")

last.fm
    "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

Someone Want to give me my god damn points back? Plz?
      [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Can a moderator reply to this soon enough? Instead of letting yet another player be left clueless.

Unabled is part of the community, help him, because the community is what keeps this zone alive.

I wanna know too!

Edit: If a nice mod answers this, my post wasn't meant to be rude at all.
        TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
        TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

hi unabled

Comment

Hi nlie

Comment

!!

GIVE UNABLED HIS PTS BACK, not his fault demystify is a gay loser . he earned top 10 now give it to him or prepare to feel the wrath on NONSENCE!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ give him back his hard earned DUEL PTS!!!! FFS

Comment

GIve him his points !

Comment

F u demystify

Demystify is gay.

Comment

!

Demystify likes little boys and is gay!
                    Ban him mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekall
                      GIve him his points !
                      No! give me his points! :P
                      Today we may say aloud before an awe-struck world: "We are still masters of our fate.
                      We are still captain of our souls." -Winston Churchill

Comment

DuelID League Players Score Rank Rating Rating Change Duration Notes
                        3686 Dueling nlie defeats unabled 5-1 #490 947 -11 2:48

After i had lost my points

3716 Dueling unabled defeats tragik 8-6 #81 1034 +14 4:55 -

Once i started dueling 10 minutes imma get my fucking points back by myself but its bs considering i could be in the top 5 easy by now
                        Last edited by Unabled; 06-21-2006, 06:04 PM.

Comment

nonsence, ur embarassing yourslef... what you are saying is not funny AT all...

Comment

who cares about TWEL? if your good enough you'll just win like 4x matches against top 5 players and instantly be back where you were.

Comment

Not when the top 5 players are to good to play anyone who is not in the top 20

Comment

Working...
                              X