Hawkes shark 1658
    Holydude javelin 6083
    Lt. Mick spider 3782
    MadWorld spider 7038
    Mootland Farmer 1077
    Nosey terrier 1781
    Totals 50439

What's up really with these scores?

I know for a fact she didn't get 23989 points in that game.

blue owned us.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

But but but $$
      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

I smell a rat! A rat named BlueFuckingDandy!

Comment

castro probably fucked up the website stats. He's such a fucking jackass when it comes to these sorts of things. gg castro you stupid son of a bitch.

Comment

yeah, there are a lot of bugs i've noticed. for example, when someone switches ships midgame, it shows all their stats for just the last ship they played. i swear it worked perfect before...blame mythrandir.

fixes will arrive shortly

Comment

you musta looked over that match pretty hard, you guys still won, doesnt mean nothing.

Comment

Mambo even "lost" a match vs paladen, on that site, while actually they won, so you shouldnt whine, you won, and you are already in TWL. Mambo isnt, and now gets less points because they last 1 game more then they actually did
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
                  castro probably fucked up the website stats. He's such a fucking jackass when it comes to these sorts of things. gg castro you stupid son of a bitch.

hahahaha good one arro
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                    Mambo even "lost" a match vs paladen, on that site, while actually they won, so you shouldnt whine, you won, and you are already in TWL. Mambo isnt, and now gets less points because they last 1 game more then they actually did
                    Or maybe nobody's whining, they're trying to get the bugs worked out of the site so it works prorperly?

Comment

that would work too ofcourse, just giving my stupid opinion :P
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Nosey
                        you musta looked over that match pretty hard, you guys still won, doesnt mean nothing.
                        we like to critique each other and we all agreed to not put me in jav again unless we are going to win.
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Score anomolies may happen because in basing games the periodical flag reward points (200) are not included in the player score. Mythy is working to fix this now i believe.
                          Tigerex

Comment

That's not what he was talking about Tigerex, but yes, Myth is aware of it and working on it.

Comment

I believe Castro is actually working on it. Myth has plenty to do besides stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X