All Your Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Your Movie Reviews

What did you think of "insert movie title here"?
    Why did you like/hate it?
    When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
    -John

MR. DEEDS

Cheap, funny humor. I did like the movie, but one thing that I noticed was Adam Sandlers major movie personality change. He was... nice.

The movie would have been nothing or at least considerably less humorous without Emilio. <^>Ole~!
    -John

Comment

SPIDER MAN

i was suprsied from this movie .... was a really nice summer movie the cast was pretty good and did a good job (unlike some batman movies *wink* *wink*).

the plot was nice and the effects were realy good .... overall it gets a 8.5 from me and you should go and watch it, it's not just action
      Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
      Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
      Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
      Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
      Keeper> lol!
      Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
      Eeks> :/
      Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

MIB 2

funny at moments, but had too much of a "been there, done that" feeling. sort of lame plot, definetly the last MIB they'll make(the last good one at least). Overall, a good weekend movie, but nothing to rush out and see.

Rating: B or B+
        I dunno what to write...

Comment

Scooby Doo

One of the lamest movies I've ever seen, this movie has a horrible plot and terrible ending. And dont think this is a kiddie movie, either. There are older-aged jokes and gags, and there is one scene w/ these monsters that made a ton of little kids cry. Look out for cameos from Pamela Anderson, Mr. Bean and many others, including that annoying piece of crap Scrappy Doo.

Overall Rating: C
          I dunno what to write...

Comment

Minority Report

One of the best mystery movies I've ever seen. It's directed by Spielberg, which shows... it's clear that every single one of his shots took time to plan out. The 10 minute action scene near the beginning of the movie is absolutely spectacular.

This is the best movie I've seen so far this year. Great acting, great director, great special effects, great action scenes, and, most importantly, great story. It's definitely a thinking person's action thriller.

Go see it!
            Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

MIB II....Again

MIB II

Plot

This movie like k3vin said has a feeling like "been there done that". One reason is the plot. Everyone already knows they needed J to save them in the first movie, well this one K is needed tp save earth. So like the first one J is attempting to show K what he was missing out on for 5 yrs. The rest of the movie is basically the same, but i dont want to ruin anything for those of you out there who might want to see it anyway.

Comedy

This movie is one of those movies where all the funny parts are used in the previews, so most of they funny things have already been shown. But some points when Frank (the dog) is in the movie he provides a few laughs.

Rating: B-
              :yawn:

Comment

Debbie does Dallas

Two thumbs up... her...
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

A I

I know this is not a recent movie, but I brought it up to say that it sucks! The beginning & end are pretty good with nice visual effects, but the ending was just terrible! I mean... wth was that? Why did it end when the boy jumping to his (what I thought) death? *pant* *pant* It seemed like they didn't know how to end the story.

Anyone else feel that same?
                  -John

Comment

Dumb &amp; Dumber

from the 90's... still the best comedy that has ever been made! and it plans on being the best till the end of time!
                    Last edited by Spybreak!; 07-15-2002, 03:22 AM.
                    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                    !

Comment

&lt;3

Originally posted by Spybreak!
                      from the 90's... still the best comedy that has ever been made! and it plans on being the best till the end of time!
                      LIES!

Caddyshack
                      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I also find History of the World Part I to be quite comical.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Reign of Fire

The movie started out pretty slow in the beggining but quickly picked up the pace once the dragons started eating people and what not. The acting was not half bad for what rolls they had to play with. Very enjoyable movie to see if you like watching lizards eat people. I suggest you see this while on some sort of drug or alcoholic beverage.

Overall Rating: B
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I liked AI. Some people just didn't 'get it.'

Comment

Spiderman

Coolest superhero movie ever! (but I'm a huge spidey fan so I'm prolly biased )
                              There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Working...
                              X