FMM fairwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMM fairwell

HIghTemplar and I (Gundam-Heavyarms) decided to take a break from Subspace.. and that means squad FMM will be kinda dead unless Jamal or Don't try to resist want to take over.. say that it's been great to play in Subspace and i had a lot of fun.. special to the people that supported us and never thought we are newbs since the beginnig.. susch as Thundermare, Webbb and Ease
    hopefully this break won't be a long one.. and i can play Subspace once again and start up FMM again fairwell all.

By Gundam-Heavyarms

I'm not Gundam you dumbass, i just did post this for him
    >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

I dunno bout the others, but I for one will miss you guys. Had the best base game ever with my Alco's against ya'all.

Have fun in the real world
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Cya guys.

Ri
      (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Well that is pretty fucking gay.

Comment

wow... see yah Gundam... you're one of the greater players that played TW. I know you were much better at one point, but you still got more game than a lot nowadays.

Have fun in life, and yes it's all it's cracked up to be

Comment

Damn, right before you guys got into leagues :/
            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

FMM we're never newbies, a quality group. I hope they strive on without you two, they deserve the spot they earned and you guys deserve it to. best of Luck

-Nick
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Well... Jamal and Dont try to resist agrred to take ove FMM... so it means FMM is not ded, but it wont be the same thing wihtout Gundam and High.
                >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

Well I hadn't seen High really do much the past couple of months, Gundam seemed to have been holding it together. I believe Jamal and DTTR will be able to keep it together, as long as members don't start quitting because of Gudam and High leaving.

Comment

I am interested in taking over FMM, please message me when you get a second
                    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                      I am interested in taking over FMM, please message me when you get a second

I am down like a coked up hooker at an all boys prep school.

Comment

leave like a tree

It's stupid to say you're leaving ss and then to stay...
                        If you're on the toilet take a shit...don't just sit there...
                        I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

aww sad

FMM had some very good basing company like Gundam and Rela... Haha remember the time we all terred and waited for nme to infiltrate flagroom then warped there and all bursted?! You guys will be missed.
                          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X