> Manchester
> United training.
>
> He is currently 1st in the FIFA voting just ahead of Luis Valencia of
> Ecuador. Please can everyone go to
> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/eligible.html
> and do the decent thing by voting for Valencia. It doesn't matter who
> you
> support or if you haven't seen them play, just stop Ronaldo.
>
> Takes 30 seconds...You know it makes sense!!!!

DoTheFandango
07-05-2006, 11:25 AM
You guys are just jealous you lost to Portugal.

ConcreteSchlyrd
07-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Cristiano Ronaldo is a whiny bitch, though.

Ewan
07-05-2006, 12:19 PM
So vote for Valencia then!

Broly
07-05-2006, 12:25 PM
who the fuck cares if hes a whiny bitch? hes better than valencia.

gran guerrero
07-05-2006, 03:27 PM
vote for hossein kaabi

Pat B
07-05-2006, 05:56 PM
wow, broly sucks. France wins. Trezeguet is the best rookie even tho he played once.

Broly
07-06-2006, 09:44 AM
wow, broly sucks. France wins. Trezeguet is the best rookie even tho he played once.

fuck your couch, they got lucky (AGAIN). Italy ftw, thanks.

Emaho
07-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Nailed, lets support Sir Alex!

Edit: Its already over, but Valencia won tho!

ZeUs!!
07-06-2006, 04:22 PM
who the fuck cares if hes a whiny bitch? hes better than valencia.Your conscious cares

Ewan
07-06-2006, 04:29 PM
When I posted this, Ronaldo was 15k ahead. Now Valencia is 90k ahead. I like to think I made a difference!

gran guerrero
07-06-2006, 10:32 PM
When I posted this, Ronaldo was 15k ahead. Now Valencia is 90k ahead. I like to think I made a difference!
i like to think all those boo's in the crowd whenever ronaldo got the ball during the france game made the difference.

also the little wink that the camerman caught after getting rooney the red card.

Facetious
07-07-2006, 02:55 AM
so the best young player of the year didnt get the award he deserved, good job.

its not his fault your pussy-ass sport rewards behavior like that, he wanted to win and he did what it took.

Zerzera
07-07-2006, 06:21 AM
The portugese are the lowest lifeform of the WC, they steeped lower than any other team this tournament. Being that low is only justified if you end up winning, and they didn't.
If only Figo had found an oppurtunity to plant his fat johnny bravo chin on an opponents elbow. If only C.Ronaldo would have found a french shoe to put his balls under, they might have made it. Point and laugh.

Galleleo
07-07-2006, 07:31 AM
C. Ronaldo isn't the best young player of the year, that's Lionel Messi. Only Pekerman was stupid and never played him.

Stayon
07-07-2006, 07:55 AM
look at the idiots who lost to us being so bitter, cant you accept being defeated? we lost to france and im not here saying this and that despite if portugal deserved it or not, you need to learn to lose. is that being obsessive or what.

NaiLed
07-07-2006, 08:12 AM
C. Ronaldo isn't the best young player of the year, that's Lionel Messi. Only Pekerman was stupid and never played him.
Not at the world cup

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5157434.stm

NaiLed
07-07-2006, 08:13 AM
look at the idiots who lost to us being so bitter, cant you accept being defeated? we lost to france and im not here saying this and that despite if portugal deserved it or not, you need to learn to lose. is that being obsessive or what.
are you proud to be portugese

Zerzera
07-07-2006, 08:47 AM

Oh yes yes, I hope that next WC everyone will play the football Portugal played, let the players bring swords and we call it Romeo & Juliet.
I'm not sore about Portugals wins, I am sore about how football suffered in these matches.

Facetious
07-07-2006, 12:28 PM
blame the reffing, not portugal. yeah, ronaldo is a jerk for doing it, but how can you blame someone for doing all they can to win in a sporting event that you guys take so seriously? yellow cards should be awarded for doing what christiano did.

Pat B
07-07-2006, 05:53 PM
blame the reffing, not portugal. yeah, ronaldo is a jerk for doing it, but how can you blame someone for doing all they can to win in a sporting event that you guys take so seriously? yellow cards should be awarded for doing what christiano did.

huh.. Isn't it called bad sportmanship? I think so...
Zizou's the best player out there.
HAHAHAH JOHN.

Galleleo
07-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Yea I saw that podolski won that, which is bs but I don't really care. But Face said of the year.

And kings, it was best YOUNG player. :P

Underground
07-09-2006, 05:28 AM
hahahaha Ewan you're such a bad loser. but yeah i understand it sucks to lose against Portugal 3 times in a row. And well, everyone knows who's the best young player of the WC. For some reason he will get a transfer from Man Utd (what a fkin bad team) to Real Madrid along with Kaka, Cannavaro, Emerson, Ibrahimovic and such.

Mantra-Slider
07-09-2006, 05:38 AM
O_o I agree with face ;)

Galleleo
07-09-2006, 10:30 AM
It's not likely that C. Ronaldo is going to Real, because the new Presses promised different players, not Ronaldo.

Hero*
07-09-2006, 06:19 PM
podolski deserved it..what are you saying gal.

Galleleo
07-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Real Madrid recently had elections for new presses (president) and the candidates all promised they would get certain players. The one who got chosen didn't promise c. Ronaldo but Robben, so it's unliky Ronaldo is going there (Tho not impossible because anything can happen in football and it's transfers).

Da1andonly
07-10-2006, 02:13 AM
ronaldo will not however stay in manu.

Pat B
07-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Is he going to barcelona?

Stayon
07-11-2006, 08:22 AM
i am very proud to be portuguese, im pissed portugal lost that way but sometimes people have to be realistic and accept things, my god if you feel better writing this much in vain

ZeUs!!
07-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Real Madrid recently had elections for new presses (president) and the candidates all promised they would get certain players. The one who got chosen didn't promise c. Ronaldo but Robben, so it's unliky Ronaldo is going there (Tho not impossible because anything can happen in football and it's transfers).This is what annoys me. The way you feel the need to spell everything out for the perceived 'ignorant subspacers who know nothing about football' in a flurry of intense patronism, when most of your information is wrong and most of your opinion is formed from a variety of unrelated quotes you have heard various other people say or read completely out of context, and somewhere in your head everything gets jumbled together to provide such worldbeaters as "Davids [isn't playing] mainly for the teamspirit, to keep everything happy."

There is no such slang word for president as 'presses'. Presses is what you do to your trousers to get a crease in them. The successful presidential candidate - Ramon Calderon - targetted Kaka, Cesc Fabregas and Arjen Robben, players previously considered unavailable, in an attempt to secure his election. He may have been boasting, its a possibility. This list also in no way means he's never going to buy any other players should they become available. At this moment in time Real Madrid are just as likely to submit a speculative bid as Brighton and Hove Albion

ZeUs!!
07-14-2006, 05:35 PM
I was half right - http://manchesterunited.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=891&p=2&stid=8415952