CabraL is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CabraL is done

I hate to say that CabraL broke up today. There were some internal issues that couldn't be solved. We weren't hte best duelers but we were pretty good and had fun doing it. Which means that some good duelers are out to be picked up.
    1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

That's sad to hear, you guys really seemed to be pulling something together
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

tis a shame...you were very active in the mornings for sure

edit: errrr that would be my mornings hehe
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Wow.. another squad that showed teamwork in TWDD can multiply your skill, is gone. Sad to see you guys go, but there are plenty of knew TWDD squads being established, you'll be fine individually

Comment

awww... another good squad disolved. I don't know for what reason i hate every single cabral member =/ maybe i'm just jealous, they are elite and i still being a newbie owned by them =(
          GL!
          >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

Hmm, what aobut Bracuza?? new era

Comment

<plays taps on the kazoo>

<crosses something off a list>

<goes back to sleep . . .
              1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
              1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
              THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
              1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

Working...
              X