This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Out of Control?

As you all know i was banned for Using CE. Well the use of Ce was not exactly for cheating. It all started as a joke thing and i wanted to see what it exactly was and did. I then didnt know wtf i was doing and then my ship went ape shit and i was d/c. I couldnt return to Tw and went to (dev) and that is where you guys came to talk to me. I know For me even trying to figure it out was wrong and Yes i deserve a punishment, however, i dont feel that a 1yr netban is neccesary. If you could please consider me asking to cut down a little on this whole mess.I see it to be a little long can you make it a little more resonable? Thank you - Cell

Hahahaahhaha Gg

Comment

Lol...

You weren't banned when you left the zone. It just wouldnt allow you back in becuase when the speedhack dc'd you, it temporarily messed up your connection to the zone. When you entered Dev zone with ce on, you were instantly detected. I've seen like 3 ppl do the same thing. GG cheaters.
      Indulgence

Comment

ok 1. I know i wasnt banned right away becuase i was having convos with staffers. and i went to Dev and I had already shut off ce becuase my ship went wack in Tw and i didnt know what i was doing anyways. it was just to see what Ce was and i was just clicking stuff and didnt get it so i quit it and then everything went wrong

Comment

i do think 1yr netban is a little to much maybe 3-6 months is better?
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta
            i do think 1yr netban is a little to much maybe 3-6 months is better?
            See Duel, to me that sounds reasonable, but i wasnt even using it to harm anything or actually cheat in an actual arena it was all in private, its still wrong but at least i wasnt doing it to harm anything

Comment

I know people who have done this, some being close friends and although they werent caught the same could have happened to them. I dont think he should be banned for a year it should be two months max, ill speak to Rudy on your behalf.
              Makelele> whos camping
              Sumpson> mitch
              KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
              Lemar> mitch
              Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

If this was up to me.. I would give you a 1 month netban since c'mon think you in this guys place a ONE-YEAR-NETBAN that's like no tw for a whole year. I know it's wrong to cheat/hack and we have to send a message to other cheaters not to mess with us, but you have cheaters who cheat in a ?go base game you have cheatres in pub or you have cheaters who are dumb enough to try CE in tw and not set up own zone to test it out...
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

shoulda gone into a non-SSC zone. that's what i did when i tried CE. i got my kicks, figured out what exactly CE did, and then left.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

In my opinion the 1 year net ban should hold. Every1 complains about people using CE yet if somebody gets caught, you dont want anything to happen.....

Personally i dont want CE to rule this game. May the 1 year net ban hold.

sws
                    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Yeah, I agree.

You knew CE was illegal. The title of the program should obviously point that out. Even if you were just using it "for fun," you should still be punished.

GG. Enjoy not playing SS.
                      -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

I'm still trying to ascertain what kind of hallucinogens you were on when you thought it would be a good idea to try it. It's a hacking tool for Christ's sake!
                        Everyone always starts out just "pressing buttons". Soon enough we've got another cocksmoker turning the tables with their subliminal hotkeys and whatnot. You use, you lose.

Your only saving grace is the sympathy of those who meekly raise their hands when you say it's a little harsh. I used to belief in redemption until the repetitiveness became overbearing. Now I look upon anyone that dares use that fucking program with as much distain as the rest of Australia has with Spanish referees.
                        The minimum duration of SSC policy states 90 days for hacking, but this is TW. With a higher population, we have a relatively higher numbers of cheaters, of which I'm sick of seeing. Some other experimentees have had some reprieve from their full terms though, and since you have some backing, I don't feel so dirty reducing your netban down to 180 days.
                        However, screw this up again and you'll be thrown so hard to the curb you'll be removing your teeth one by one from the concrete.

Savvy?

Comment

About netbans you shouldn't ask here (it's out of hands of TW Staff for most part), instead follow the instructions stated here or here.

As for my opinion, I agree with above reactions:
                          You were using CE, so you were cheating (or trying to), so you were breaking one of the most important rules, so you should be and stay netbanned.
                          It's as easy as that until Priitk fixes us a new client which prevents CE hacking.

Good luck though.
                          Maverick
                          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                          Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                          Subspace Statistics Administrator
                          Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

...Which is also why this topic is now closed

Comment

Working...
                            X