TWLM in play offs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLM in play offs?

Will TWLM continue in play offs or does it end after regular season?

It continues, so there's still lots of points to be made. Every round counts. I'll remove the non-playoff squads from the squad list asap.

TIP: You might want to buy players who might get to play 3 rounds -> more points.

edit: doh, didn't realize it was locked until now.. well, you've still got 3 days. i won't lock it until the games start unless there are saturday games.

Comment

Originally posted by AnZu
      It continues, so there's still lots of points to be made. Every round counts. I'll remove the non-playoff squads from the squad list asap.

TIP: You might want to buy players who might get to play 3 rounds -> more points.

edit: doh, didn't realize it was locked until now.. well, you've still got 3 days. i won't lock it until the games start unless there are saturday games.
      :wub:
      Result of grenade vs. Disabled: 50 - 34
      lukas93> we do good game now or i leave squad

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Falk <ER>:
      (RoboHelp)>Please do not be rude to the staff.

Skildu

Comment

I bought players for last weekend to, but i just saw I didnt get any money.
        Did the mini tourny not count for TWLM? cus I bought sika blood and death row

Comment

Yeah, minitourny didn't count.

Comment

Whydid the shinobi players changed so much in value while they lost to us and didnt even have 1-1 records?

Comment

How is TWLM-B going to work during the playoffs? Only one player per squad, but only 4 squads are left. Do we get two per team this round or something?
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Nope, you will only have max 4 people playing.

Comment

Em I wanna buy sk8 members for the ld vs United force... But sk8 will also play dice... and then I dont want the sk8 players...
                  same for twlj :/

Comment

Sk8 > dice
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

ya ur right rednaz like always since paska left dice will lose

Comment

Originally posted by AnZu

Go Unlock twlm ^-^
                        Result of grenade vs. Disabled: 50 - 34
                        lukas93> we do good game now or i leave squad

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Falk <ER>:
                        (RoboHelp)>Please do not be rude to the staff.

Skildu

Comment

anzu... I bought Joe in TWMJ and he went 6-0 vs us.. but he doesnt even go up by 1 dollar....

Comment

Working...
                          X