Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free online play? I'm sold.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/...tendo-qa_x.htm

So the CEO of Nintendo of America announced that the Wii will have free internet play for it's games. That's awesome. Finally, someone gets it right.

Now, the virtual console to play old games won't be free (I've heard someone say like $5-10 per game), but I think that's peanuts. I'd love for this to be free too, but I'd also love free handjobs from sexy ladies while at work.

Anyway, I'm sold... I don't own any of the next-gen consoles yet, but that's going to be the first one.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Reggie now runs NoA? Huh? When? Why?
    sage

Comment

It is because he takes names and kicks ass
      LA

Comment

The Gamecube was pretty shitty, but I have to admit that the Wii is looking pretty nice.
        sdg

Comment

I don't give a fuck about names or ass, but that dude better do something more with NoA than what the last guy has done.

For one, their website is so shit, it contains no real information, just crap about their horrible forums and shit about months old games that those who do care about them already fucking know, and for sure, they didn't find it out at nintendo.com. Howabout some real up to date information about upcoming games, games that they aren't bringing over and namely WHY, post shit with detiled information pertaining to the matter, do I give a fuck about codes or tips for Mario Kart DS or item x in Animal Crossing? Fuck no, however I DO give a fuck to know WHY the hell we didn't get F-ZERO Climax, the 2 mothers on GBA and whether or not we will ever get Mother 3, Band Brothers, Rhythm Nation, along with a whole slew of other games that put simply absolutely deserve being released here, but ask them about it and all you get is an automated response containing bullshit with no actual reasonable information.

For another, as if its hard to actually put real game news content on their own site and not get beaten months in advance by every single other goddamn website in the universe, because they're oh so busy localizing all these titles and all, and as if they even DEVELOP original software themselves. I mean they have how much money in NoA alone yet they can barely keep a website full of pertinent and up to date information about what the fuck they're doing (which again is A LOT after all, consider all this hot new title development they do, which is obviously easier than localizing one game a month tops). Why not, oh I don't know, for once get together some designers and programmers, and HEY even some composers, why they could even import some from Japan seeing as NoJ never uses Yumiko Kanki, Soyo Oka, Taro Bando and everyone else they did use in the first party titles from SNES and GB days anymore. Why the hell let good talent go to waste? They're another entity, one that is completely capable of doing things and as such it is pretty senseless to not pick up the slack.

It's really quite lazy and bullshit of them to just sit there all the time, throwing darts at a board with papers that have the names of first party titles and have the one they land on be the one they censor to fuck and back while half assing a translation together and taking 6 months on the entire process while Reggie gets to run around going "OH WE'RE THE SHIT" all fucking day thinking its true or that without Japan they'd be anything at all.
          sage

Comment

tell them to make a richard simmons game so fat ppl will lose weight wile being enjoyed
            Big Chill

Comment

It's really quite lazy and bullshit of them to just sit there all the time, throwing darts at a board with papers that have the names of first party titles and have the one they land on be the one they censor to fuck and back while half assing a translation together and taking 6 months on the entire process while Reggie gets to run around going "OH WE'RE THE SHIT" all fucking day thinking its true or that without Japan they'd be anything at all.
              Man,some one has a grudge...
              Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
              Mastersword> ROFL
              Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor
                Man,some one has a grudge...
                I think he means places like Digg and Fark and Slashdot.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

No I am 100% talking about the ever shitty completely non-informative Nintendo.com

[Edit: Seriously, when have you ever heard something about them first FROM that site and not any other website in the goddamn world? Hell, half the news never even lands there, it's kind of ridiculous seeing as its really not much to have to do, but they don't because....they're gay?]
                  sage

Comment

HELL YA! Conc, when Super smash brothers come out, hit me up! I'll fuckin OWN You!
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I want a Star-Fox online
                      LA

Comment

yeah...I think I'm sold too.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic
                          I want a Star-Fox online
                          I used to own at multiplayer Starfox 64 lol
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

It would be a whole lot of fun playing the Wii online if anything outside the realm of Mario, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Metroid, and Zelda were released. However, considering they haven't changed much of anything over the past ten years, I don't see that happening. And let's not even mention the age demographic that currently composes the Nintendo fanbase. Anyway, let me know how it goes.
                            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                            i just wish it was longer
                            Originally posted by Cops
                            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

goddamnit kim, me and my neighboor hood friends back in the day played the shit out of SF64. even held minitournaments, winner gets fucking cake.
                              LA

Comment

Working...
                              X