• SLJ on the Daily Show - Snakes on a Plane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PupI1HytQW4

etc
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

:arrow2:

Youtube.

But still, this shit was hilarious. I just wish that sites like Digg were not FLOODED with TDS and TCR clips like these.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

They're so in love with each other they should just whip each other's out and have a fondle
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

snakes on a motherfuckin plane
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I've heard nothing but good reviews off the street from those that were lucky to get tickets to the prescreening.
          It's gonna be one of those cult classics of tacky films.

Comment

I am definitely seeing it. What a fucking concept; an airplane with snakes instead of terrorists!

Comment

When previews first came out in theatres, people laughed at it. Now, people are still laughing at it, but saying, "I'm going to go see it." I personally am going to save my $15 for gas and ticket and just rent the movie. And then, I'll laugh at it.
              Ну вот...

Comment

Serpents on an Airliner

I want to go see it, except for the fact I'm deathly afraid of snakes. I just want to be able to say that I've seen it Waaah
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Saw this last night, it was "mothafuckin" hillarious. Make no mistake, it's a shitty movie- but it's funny as crap to watch. It's entertaining, which is why I feel like I didn't waste my money. Just turn your brain off and watch people get owned.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

aha, been waiting for this for months i tell thee!

seeing it tomorrow though

Comment

I never understood how they could make an hour and a half movie about snakes on a plane.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

what about an hour and a half in a phonebooth?
                        Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Flared
                          what about an hour and a half in a phonebooth?
                          Am I the only one that liked this movie?
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Probably.

Comment

I liked it.
                              While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                              Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Working...
                              X