Heroes of Might and Magic V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes of Might and Magic V

I reciently bought it, never actually played a Turn Based Strategy like this before. But, after playing through the first couple of human missions I feel pretty at home with the system, reminds me of my Final Fantasy Tactics days.

Anyways, I was wondering, when I installed the game it asked me to insert the discs in this order: Disc 1, Disc 3, Disc 4. Then, after installation I played the game.

Question 1: Does Disc 2 have any purpose?
    Question 2: Does the CD-Key have any purpose?

ty
    DELETED

Disc 2 is only used if you choose to install the game in languages other than english.

I believe that Ubisoft has (or is working on) something similar to Blizzard's Battle.net hence the cd keys.

Comment

Ahh, alright, makes sense now, I haven't played online yet, thx.
      DELETED

Comment

It will never work well online, imagine a 8v8 game where everybody has to wait for 7 others to build, capture resources and mines and fight mobs. I even hate this game in 1v1 hot seat. At times even the fucking computer players takes to long. This game _screams_ singleplayer.

With infinite pacience and an ocean of time this might be cool online tho, but I got neither.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
        X