PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz Shamrock 3 (For the fans)

Dameon Angell
08-22-2006, 10:49 PM
UFC asked me to do a favor for all my fans and i did it. The last fight with Ken Shamcock ended in 1:18 in the first round. I was very happy that I stopped Ken that quick, but everyone else wasn't. So you are going to see it again!!! I could have waited until febuary to get my world shot at the world title but I wanted to make all of my fans happy. So I am taking a chance to fight him again for all of my fans. Let the punishment begin October 10th on Spike TV. I will shut him up once and for all!

Tito Ortiz
Thanks to my sponsors
Marley Powers and Punishment Athletics

He's going to do another match, this time not a PPV, but a Televised match against Shamrock. He wants to take out Shamrock 3-0, and the best part is, you don't have to pay the price of admission.

phata$$
08-23-2006, 02:39 AM
Ortiz should be arrested for punishing senior citizens.

Izor
08-23-2006, 03:33 AM
im shipping out that day :( :( :(

PredatoR_FNM
08-23-2006, 04:05 AM
Shamrock retires after the fight.

UFC 63: George St. Pierre Injured, Rematch With Hughes Postponed.

Nickname
08-23-2006, 05:15 PM
im shipping out that day :( :( :(

dude, you're enlisted?

Ortiz Shamrock 3 will be fun, But Ken will lose, AGAIN.

Bonnar Griffin 2 coming up!

Dameon Angell
08-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Bonnar Griffin 2 will be awesome. And yeah, I'm so excited to see Tito put Shamrock away once and for all.

Oh, and here's a Ken Shamrock video to show how old and out of shape Ken is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMhVq537uaM

Ken Shamrock vs Kazuyuki Fujita in Pride FC 10. Ken quits from being too tired. Shamrock says he had an irregular heart beat. But, seriously, the guy's full of stories and excuses, so I dunno what to believe out of his mouth anymore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/DameonArchangell/TitoSnoop.jpg

This is the winner right here. Fuck Shamrock.

demonfaze
08-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Liddell-Sobral > Bonnar-Griffin, hell maybe even Neer-Diaz > Bonnar-Griffin. I'm not all that excited about this coming PPV, but there are still some good fights. I'll be much more excited to see Hughes rematch Penn at UFC 63.

I'd give Ken Shamrock the benefit of the doubt though when he threw in the towel against Fujita, I think he said he felt like he was having a heart attack or something. It's not like he's a quitter or anything, you saw how much of a beating he took against Tito in their first fight without quiting. So he probably thought he was having a serious problem, he was winning that fight against Fujita too up until he threw in the towel. But yeah, I don't really want to see another Ortiz-Shamrock match, Tito has already proven he's the better fighter, and I don't see the 3rd match going any differently. Since its not going to be on PPV though, i'll watch it. :)

This past Saturday I met a bunch of Pride fighters at the Irvine Spectrum including Fedor Emelianenko, Shogun, Vitor Belfort, Mark Coleman, Phil Baroni, Josh Barnett, and even Mike Tyson made a guest appearance. I guess Mike Tyson signed a contract with Pride and he'll take part in some matches. I'm assuming these won't be MMA matches though and will probably have special rules. They are already in talks with the likes of CroCop and Mark Hunt to fight Mike Tyson.

Nickname
08-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Tyson eneds to earn money, I was waiting for him to get into MMA. His standup will obviously be good, get someone to work on his ground game, or just teach him how to get back up, and let him be a hgue draw all over again. People will still pay money to see Tyson, and boy does he need it.

Fidel Castro
08-24-2006, 09:27 PM
Ken's best days were 10 years ago, everybody knows that. This fight is a joke, and Ortiz needs to move on.

Subjugation
08-24-2006, 10:35 PM
It's not Ken that needs to move on. It's because if you had paid $ for that PPV or to see the fight live...you would realize why Tit0 v Shamrock 3 is going to happen. People were booing and heckling after the fight, because they felt the ref stopped it too quickly.

Basically, Dana White knows it's in the UFC's best interest to get this PR problem into the rear view mirror. Plus, everyone is still gonna make money, since it will be viewed by millions.

Dameon Angell
08-24-2006, 11:45 PM
I'd give Ken Shamrock the benefit of the doubt though when he threw in the towel against Fujita, I think he said he felt like he was having a heart attack or something. It's not like he's a quitter or anything, you saw how much of a
This past Saturday I met a bunch of Pride fighters at the Irvine Spectrum including Fedor Emelianenko, Shogun, Vitor Belfort, Mark Coleman, Phil Baroni, Josh Barnett, and even Mike Tyson made a guest appearance. I guess Mike Tyson signed a contract with Pride and he'll take part in some matches. I'm assuming these won't be MMA matches though and will probably have special rules. They are already in talks with the likes of CroCop and Mark Hunt to fight Mike Tyson.

I am soooooooo jealous .... so so jealous.

And yeah, I do think Tyson's stand up would be excellent. If he works on his takedown defense, heavily, and yes, learns how to get up, he could be a force to be reckoned with.

PredatoR_FNM
08-27-2006, 11:34 AM
I think Tyson will goto K-1 rather than Pride, its more his domain.

But if he signed with Pride, it will be under K-1 rules enyways...heh.

Bilbo
09-01-2006, 05:08 AM
I don't think he could deal with K-1 rules, my guess is that it will be pure boxing.

Fidel Castro
09-01-2006, 08:34 AM
That would be hilarious if Tyson was in Pride fighting some tiny japanese guy. I'd pay to watch that before I'd pay to watch him box.