Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

What's the nicest/kindest/noble/thoughtful thing you've ever done for someone and what did you feel afterwards?

I just want to hear some nice stories, I'm such a pansy.

I held open a door for some guy in a wheelchair the other day.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

My friend copied my shit for computer programing and forgot to erase my fucking name, and we were both destined for a Zero, and he like begged me to help him out cause he was failing, so I went to the teacher and said it was me who copied. I thought she would see that i was taking the fall for him (I mean honestly i was doing all the work that year and he was failing?) but no she's a fucking dumbass and believed me and gave me the zero and him the passing grade. Oh well whatever, that was my good deed. Of course I did a shit load of things for old people, handicapped and all, but that was by far the nicest thing I ever did that hurt me.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
        My friend copied my shit for computer programing and forgot to erase my fucking name, and we were both destined for a Zero, and he like begged me to help him out cause he was failing, so I went to the teacher and said it was me who copied. I thought she would see that i was taking the fall for him (I mean honestly i was doing all the work that year and he was failing?) but no she's a fucking dumbass and believed me and gave me the zero and him the passing grade. Oh well whatever, that was my good deed. Of course I did a shit load of things for old people, handicapped and all, but that was by far the nicest thing I ever did that hurt me.
        That wasn't a coaxy-warmhearted story. That made me want to KILL your friend.

Comment

I taught this guy kung fu

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
          I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
          tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
          im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
          i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

In Russia actually...I wouldn't say that this is the nicest thing I've done, but I felt good about it...I noticed a little girl probably about 6 trying to reach for a piece of paper on the wall. It was some sort of tear-off ad and her mom had walked by an not noticed. She would never have been able to reach it, so I walk over and tear (oh man, I almost typed terr) off the ad for her, she gives me the cutest smile and runs off to her mom who also glanced a smile at me. Ooh so warm and fuzzy.
            Ну вот...

Comment

uh i'm a lifeguard so I save lives.. but i assure you if i wasn't being paid and the opportunity was there i'd do it all just the same... i think it's kind of a nice thing to do. oh and how i feel.. it feels really good, it can totally turn a bad day into a good one, even a bad week into a good week. then i can brag to my friends about it. and strangers, like i'm doing here.

Comment

I work at Romano's Macaroni Grill, which is a "budget fine dining" place, according to my pals. Most places, you know, tend to stress having "that little something extra", but Romano's is the real deal, in my opinion - we make everything fresh, in the kitchen, even the pasta. Our olive oil is imported from Italy, the Lazo region - it's genuinely good shit. Etc, etc.

Anyways, last week some dude was all "man, I wish this place had hamburgers", so I went to the Wendy's across Youree Drive and bought him one, on the house. Dude comes back every week

little shit like that
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

What happened to the law firm?
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Last edited by kthx; 08-27-2006, 11:59 PM. Reason: made post relevant
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

IMHO Macoroni Grill is a horrible restauraunt LOL the nicest thing I ever did is telling you to get some class if you think Macoroni Grill is an amazing italian restauraunt.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx
                        IMHO Macoroni Grill is a horrible restauraunt LOL the nicest thing I ever did is telling you to get some class if you think Macoroni Grill is an amazing italian restauraunt.
                        please ctrl+f "amazing", you will note that i didnt use that word at all.

also, your obviously well-supported post versus the fact that it's been voted best restaurant chain four years in a row, and best italian, five years in a row.

so uh IMHO focus on the thread LOL and don't threadjack.

LB: summer job, i quit. i wish i didn't, though, sleeping 5 of the 6 hours i worked each day was nice.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                          uh i'm a lifeguard so I save lives.. but i assure you if i wasn't being paid and the opportunity was there i'd do it all just the same... i think it's kind of a nice thing to do. oh and how i feel.. it feels really good, it can totally turn a bad day into a good one, even a bad week into a good week. then i can brag to my friends about it. and strangers, like i'm doing here.
                          u can save my life anytime aqua
                          Girl if it's alright,
                          100%.

Comment

I pulled a girl outta a wrecked car and kept her company until her parents arrived to drive her home. I told the story already. I dunno if that falls under "nicest", but that's the one that sticks out in my mind, for the most part.
                            DELETED

Comment

Does going down on your better half count?
                              :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Working...
                              X