Does anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone

Know of a world of warcraft leveling bot thats free, or somone thats cool and wants to let me use their code for Glider? :wub:

play a skill based game instead
    afksry

Comment

Does anyone

Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy
        play a skill based game instead
        WoW is too addicting although it has been getting etremely borign the past few weeks

Comment

my wtfz shadow priest will pwnzrs you

but anyway, don't use glider - you'll get caught its easy to find someone using it. If you cant afford to have someone power level you (which i dont recommend if its your first character) then do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Rush
            my wtfz shadow priest will pwnzrs you

but anyway, don't use glider - you'll get caught its easy to find someone using it. If you cant afford to have someone power level you (which i dont recommend if its your first character) then do it yourself.
            i left my guild on my 60 lock who would rape your priests face and rerolled a new server and i got my shaman to 41 so far now i just dont feel like leveling anymore -_- . any other suggestions other than glider?

Comment

and i have the money to get *****leveled but i dont wanna blow it on that.

P.s. 200$ for 1000g is fucknig rediculous

Comment

Fuck cheaters, you pay to play, why pay more to cheat?

Honestly, I can't stand people that buy gold, buy power levels, any of this horse shit.

The new BGs should allow anyone to LVL pretty fucking fast, especially since AV and AB pops up like a fucking prarie dog nowadays.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Can we talk for a second about how much the distributed BGs rule? (Partially because this thread sucks ass--I agree with DTF.) Seriously--automated grouping makes it amazing. My PvP days have just had a renaissance.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                    Can we talk for a second about how much the distributed BGs rule? (Partially because this thread sucks ass--I agree with DTF.) Seriously--automated grouping makes it amazing. My PvP days have just had a renaissance.
                    Yeah, but seriously, Horde has won one AV on my server with the new patch. All these assholes say "OMG RACE, WE'LL WIN." Everyone knows that if you put Horde vs. Alliance, the Alliance will always win a race to Drek. Before patch we always had 2 groups on defence and would always win. Now when we get 40 men on offense, we always lose.

Go fucking figure assholes.
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

my friend botted his chars to 60 and never got caught, he buys gold all the time too, but he wasts his money on the game, so... dont do that hahah, im actually kinda psyched about the Cross realm BG's because Spinbreaker Alliance has only won about 5 AV's in the histroy of the realm, Horde owns them so bad its not even funny, and those only times that alliance won was when full guilds when in SOLELY to get an AV win, but now we win all the time
                      Big Chill

Comment

My mage eats shadow priests for breakfast.

On topic, I saw a bot earlier while grinding in Azshara... a 60 ne rogue. I got him to 10% with melee, and he started to eat when he went out of combat, then I just killed him.

Botting sucks - it is easily predictable and WILL get your account BANNED. Besides... levelling to 60 is so fucking easy now... just do quests everywhere and get friends to rush you through instances to get gear and the quests there done. I'm not totally against buying gold though... since its just a grind, you aren't gaining anything etc. (and its like, £20 for 1000g on my server, I figured:

If I earned 50g an hour (pretty damn good), it would take me 20 hours of farming.

£20 for 20 hours? Fair deal... I could earn £100 in that time.

Therefore, buying money is actually ok.
                        Antega.

Comment

Except it's not. It's basically giving them money that they didn't earn in game. I understand, you earn it in real life, so you can buy it. But the truth is, this game isn't suppose to reflect upon how you do in real life. Just because you can buy more gold in this game doesn't make you a better player, but the action of doing so WILL because you will get better gear faster, that you didn't earn.

I've ground for every copper I have in my backpack for my characters. I don't even give money to Alts. I don't expect people to do that, that's just a personal thing. But I think people should learn how to earn and work hard instead of just getting instant gratification.

Comment

Well my account sold for $450 US about 8 months ago. 7000 gold and 3 level 60's equiped with mostly blues.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                              Except it's not. It's basically giving them money that they didn't earn in game. I understand, you earn it in real life, so you can buy it. But the truth is, this game isn't suppose to reflect upon how you do in real life. Just because you can buy more gold in this game doesn't make you a better player, but the action of doing so WILL because you will get better gear faster, that you didn't earn.

I've ground for every copper I have in my backpack for my characters. I don't even give money to Alts. I don't expect people to do that, that's just a personal thing. But I think people should learn how to earn and work hard instead of just getting instant gratification.
                              You answered your own argument though. Personally, I would never purchase anything for a game, but I understand why others do. A lot of people don't have the time (or skill in some cases) to get the items or characters they want. I sold my Asheron's Call account for $1,000 five years ago to a couple guys I gave advice and items to for free. It turns out they were both corporate lawyers in their 30's who would never be able to amass the kind of wealth my chacters had and $1,000 was a day's work for them. They earned the money in real life and they chose to transfer it into online currency. I certainly wouldn't respect anyone who purchased their way to the top of an online game, but it's their money to spend.

Comment

Working...
                              X