PDA

View Full Version : little league world series

Facetious
08-28-2006, 04:05 PM
does anyone watch this shit? i have no interest in it. why the fuck is it on all the time? id rather see the best people at curling do curling than little kids play baseball. other than college football and basketball, which are steeped in tradition, i see no point in watching inferior talents (women, little kids) play sports that they suck at. why do people watch this crap?

Troll King
08-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Because Michael Jackson keeps writing letters requesting it?

genocidal
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
It pisses me off too but I always watch it unless something better is on (i.e. some other sport besides fucking poker). And how about poker, what kind of tool do you have to be to sit and watch ugly retards play poker on television?

Facetious
08-30-2006, 04:17 AM
i actually watch the poker, i like playing on occasion and i find it interesting to see what the pros do in certain situations. i dont think it should be on espn perse but i dont mind if its not during like college basketball season or some other sport that happens on weeknights.

Dameon Angell
08-30-2006, 04:41 AM
I actually watched Curling during the olympics .... I dunno why .... never understood it. I thought some of the girls on the Japanese Female's team were cute ... and it was just really amusing to watch. Paintball is really fun to watch on ESPN as well. Especally since I saw my friend from work on it before.

Ignominy
08-30-2006, 10:55 AM
i actually watch the poker, i like playing on occasion and i find it interesting to see what the pros do in certain situations. i dont think it should be on espn perse but i dont mind if its not during like college basketball season or some other sport that happens on weeknights.

Poker announcers are fucking terrible. Never listen to them.

Sleuth
08-30-2006, 11:07 AM
does anyone watch this shit? i have no interest in it. why the fuck is it on all the time? id rather see the best people at curling do curling than little kids play baseball. other than college football and basketball, which are steeped in tradition, i see no point in watching inferior talents (women, little kids) play sports that they suck at. why do people watch this crap?

LOL ss girls gonna spazz out on you.

Vatican Assassin
08-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Poker announcers are fucking terrible. Never listen to them.

If I have to listen to Chad Norman give one more bad joke about one of his ex-wives I'm gonna...mute it.

404 Not Found
08-30-2006, 01:04 PM
I do not see anything wrong with the LL World Series. Most people that do not enjoy, I would guess, never played on a Little League Baseball team.

It's on once a year for 1 week, usually on ESPN, except for the final games.

So how is this always on?

I like the LLWS, sure beats watching a bunch of paid asswipes playing a bogus sport such as arena football, or even worse...televised WNBA games. Infomercials would get better ratings.

Facetious
08-30-2006, 02:20 PM
seemed like it was on for at least two weeks. by "its always on" i meant "every day"...

404 Not Found
08-30-2006, 02:43 PM
seemed like it was on for at least two weeks. by "its always on" i meant "every day"...

It did seem like a long time. I got what yer saying...I was just being a smartass. I must note that network TV should not show Arena Football or WNBA games unless they are televised between 1AM and 4:30AM