Video to Animated GIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video to Animated GIF

Someone do me a solid and turn a video clip into a looping animated gif?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pX6lCujrjZE the part where I'm bobbing my head. The "not too bad for quick and dirty" video was by yodaslap.

Cheers!

I can send a slightly higher quality wmv (2.1mb) if it'll help.

Nice vid. I like the song. What's it called?

Anyway, dropped a 5 on you.

Comment

Yeah nice vid Geek
      send me the vid, I'll give it a try for ya
      Last edited by HeavenSent; 08-29-2006, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Only the loyal count.

Comment

Nice job Sumpson... I couldn't d/l the vid on my HD.
          I was gonna try and get it after he blinked :P

Comment

Haha, it looks like the person in the background is bopping along too. Thanks! Do you grab frame by frame and put it into an animated gif program?

The song is by Coldcut. Again, courtesy of yodaslap. http://musicmongers.blogspot.com/2006/06/coldcut.html

The video was pretty easy to shoot but I thought it was a cool idea. He shot 2-3 second clips with his digital camera every once in a while throughout the weekend and basically captured "snapshots" of the whole weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
              Haha, it looks like the person in the background is bopping along too. Thanks! Do you grab frame by frame and put it into an animated gif program?

The song is by Coldcut. Again, courtesy of yodaslap. http://musicmongers.blogspot.com/2006/06/coldcut.html

The video was pretty easy to shoot but I thought it was a cool idea. He shot 2-3 second clips with his digital camera every once in a while throughout the weekend and basically captured "snapshots" of the whole weekend.
              Adobe Photoshop has a gif maker/editor.

Edit:>i'm listening to Bob Marley's Buffalo Soldier.. your head bobs perfectly to the music :P

Comment

yeah, just made 3 screenshots and copy'd them into imageready.
                Only the loyal count.

Comment

Heh they usually don't like video cameras on the Metro. That's why in movies they're actually on the Baltimore subway system.

Did you get a chance to go to Air&Space? That place kicks.
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Air & Space was on the agenda but due to mysterious non-existent storms our flight to DC was cancelled and we had to take the next morning's flight. So we didn't make it to the Air & Space.

Comment

which song by coldcut?
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Man in a Garage

Comment

Working...
                        X