Bush did mock human sacrafice ritual to Canaanite god Moloch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush did mock human sacrafice ritual to Canaanite god Moloch

If i get banned, you will know the moderators censor the truth.

Research the Bohemian Grove of whom bush , other presidents and congressmen, foreign heads of state, and other global elite are members of.

Bohemian Grove < type it in google

Research the mock human sacrifice ritual done before a giant stone statue of molech called the creamation of care ritual. The Bohemian Grove is mentioned in the Nixon tapes, the former german chancellor's autobiography, by public officials when questioned, and mainstream press. The elite are worse and larger than just skull and bones, they are more cliquish than we think.

---- ---- ---- ----

Watch top presidential advisor David Gergen being confronted about his involvement in the Bohemian Grove

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7bCALi5Q_Kc (Runtime: 7 Minutes)

---- ---- ---- ----

Read the wiki entry for Bohemian Grove (Lists Members of the Bohemian Grove)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Last edited by FalseFlag; 08-30-2006, 03:22 PM.

Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Listen to Sean Hannity's radio program be ambushed about the bohemian grove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqPowtmK2M

How to call Sean Hannity's Voice Mail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpL5yJfhqQs

Comment

I wish Alex Jones would find out some real secret information so these neocons can ship him off to a secret european jail.

Comment

You are wrong. I can't safely elucidate, but the Bohemian Grove is just a front.
          - k2

Comment

first of all, who the fuck cares about doing a mock human sacrifice? second of all, this guy calling hannity is such a joke that hannity actually allows him on the show, that says something about what a nutcase he is. hannity doesnt allow people he disagrees with on the show unless he can make a fool out of them. alright, alright, some christians wouldnt approve of what bush is doing but theyre never going to believe it anyway. all that guy, and you, for that matter are doing is giving liberals a bad name. bring up a real fucking issue.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

John Conner calls into the Alan Colmes Program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiVQC8R9vZk

Calling about 9/11 being an inside job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtArXrrJtTk

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                You are wrong. I can't safely elucidate, but the Bohemian Grove is just a front.
                LOL ...safely elucidate? LOL
                What are you afraid of?... that the 'Illuminati' will come after you?

It's like I've said in another thread.... that the GOP and the Dems are playing for the same team which plays both sides against each other.

The leader is none other than The Black Pope and their goal is to bring the world under one authority... and they will succeed for a short period of time.

This war on terror is going to reach a whole new level around the time of the next presidential election; between 2008 & 2009. The Bible calls it the war of Hamon-gog. The people of the world will call it Armageddon, but it's not THE Armageddon. It's a false Armageddon to introduce the false Christ. 2012 is when the real Armageddon takes place.

Edit:> Vatican Assassins
                Last edited by HeavenSent; 08-30-2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

oh ok
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

This is a load of BS; In your own vidoes you don't even lay out solid evidence. It's like a man crying a fire will break out in 2 years in a specific location. I'd head the UFO bs, the mothman phenomen, you name it; both of which have a higher credibility rating that what you are presenting. Post those pictures of bush in this so called ceremony; If I just see a blurr of pixles, that could be anyone, the equivilant of saying that cloud is the sky is shaped like an airplane.

are you a follower this John as depicted in the video? Have you resorted to trolling from forum to forum to spread your 'word'?
                    Last edited by Ayano; 08-30-2006, 05:52 PM.
                    Celibrate
                    XXX is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice-Demon
                      This is a load of BS; In your own vidoes you don't even lay out solid evidence. It's like a man crying a fire will break out in 2 years in a specific location. I'd head the UFO bs, the mothman phenomen, you name it; both of which have a higher credibility rating that what you are presenting. Post those pictures of bush in this so called ceremony; If I just see a blurr of pixles, that could be anyone, the equivilant of saying that cloud is the sky is shaped like an airplane.

are you a follower this John as depicted in the video? Have you resorted to trolling from forum to forum to spread your 'word'?
                      The Bohemian Grove is real

the former german chancellor mentions it in his autobiography and says its his favorite place to go. others mentioned it. its even in the encyclopedia. the bohemian grove is real. the global elite really go and do a mock human sacrafice to a 40 foot tall stone owl god. they used to do real sacrafices according to insiders who have gone public. research it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        LOL ...safely elucidate? LOL
                        What are you afraid of?... that the 'Illuminati' will come after you?
                        If I could say what I was afraid of, I would have done it.

Remember that the real power players are not so obvious in nature that you are going to find information about them on the Internet. Certainly not in any place which is linked to from Trench Wars Forums.

For that reason, there's not much point in you questing for this knowledge, since if you knew you would not be able to do anything about it anyway.
                        - k2

Comment

Thank you we are now informed.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:
                            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                              If I could say what I was afraid of, I would have done it.
                              The Lord is my Shepherd. I will fear no evil.
                              The worse thing that could happen is death... which to me means going BACK home from where I came. When my mission is done here i'll be going home anyways. :grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X