PDA

View Full Version : miami fsu

Facetious
09-04-2006, 10:27 PM
wow, what a pathetic second half for miami. doesnt look like either of these teams are going to have any national champtionship hopes though. they both really struggled.

genocidal
09-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Yeah I enjoyed watching because I'm from Florida so the rivalry means a little more to me (not much though being a Gator) but neither of these teams have any hopes this year. FSU can hope to upset us in November and hurt our BCS chances but that's about it. Weatherford is alright but not great; though he is young. ACC football is a goddamn joke anyway. That said, FSU will win the ACC title again, of course.

I always like to see FSU win games before we beat them though, makes our rank go higher.

Fidel Castro
09-06-2006, 10:12 AM
It was a good game, although I do think FSU will be the far superiour team this year. I doubt fsu will lose a game this year unless they lose the acc championship game. But I fucking hate fsu though. It used to be when Carolina had a badass football team that fsu would beat them every year and they'd never get a bowl better than the Gator bowl because of it. I'm still bitter over the mid 90s. Thats the funny thing about Mack Brown, when he was at UNC he always had FSU to beat the shit out of them and knock them out of contention every year, and at Texas they always had Oklahoma to beat them, until last year at least.

gran guerrero
09-06-2006, 02:26 PM
at least i got hope for miami's defense

can't wait till tyrone moss comes back from his suspension he would of tore up fsu, no joke.

genocidal
09-06-2006, 02:39 PM
FSU isn't good enough to go undefeated. Granted they have an awfully easy schedule but proving in true form they will probably lose to NC State in Raleigh and I'll bet UF will beat them in Tally just like last time (Spurrier ain't around no more Bobby). Even still, it will probably be VA Tech or Miami in the ACC Championship and FSU will lose either of those games: VA Tech has something to prove and Miami won't roll over twice in one year.

Fidel Castro
09-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Yea I forgot about Florida, FSU will definately beat every ACC team.

gran guerrero
09-06-2006, 04:47 PM
can't wait till tyrone moss comes back to like change everyones idea of whose going to win the ACC

Fidel Castro
09-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Well I think the ACC Championship will come down to BC, VTech, FSU, and Miami, and it will prolly be that way for the rest of eternity unless a random NC team (unc, ncsu, wake) or Maryland or GTech step up. UNC has the shittiest coach in the NCAA. NCSU has no talent anymore.. the Holts, Phillip Rivers, Jericho Cotchery, Mario Williams.. all long gone now, so theres no hope there. And Wakes quarterback just broke his arm and shoulder I believe.

The thing that pisses me off is that UNC would be a top 10 team if they actually recruited the best people from this state. Independence High here in Charlotte has won like 96 games in a row, I mean damn, recruit those kids, instead of letting Mohamed Massaquoi and Joe Cox go to GA and Chris Leak go to FL and shit like that. Fucking pay em or something. At least UNC got Hakeem Nicks from Independence, he managed to get 7 catches against Rutgers in his first game and got ACC freshman of the week.

OK so now I'm done venting on the shitty state of north carolina college football.