PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Your Main Man (in ss)

Keeper
07-15-2002, 12:55 AM
very simple all of us have played this game fro some time a year or more anyways everyone here has got a guy of ss, and this guy is his main man.

i want you guys to tell me who is your best ss buddy and ill tell mine (please try to pick guys from ss since i wanna know who you met on this game and not friends from RL), give us some history and how you got there.

Keeper
07-15-2002, 12:57 AM
MY MAIN MAN IS AZHRAN

i met him when he was using a weasel back in the x wing days and he always owned my noob ass when i was in a wb... i started talking to him and he semed really nice, after that he joined x wing and i started to talk to him more i think other then Roi and shiran i talk to him the most.
he was in all my squads till now, heh i worked hard to get him into vulch and later on we played in alco :) , when we are on the same same chat we always rock (you cant even imagine the spam).
when left alco i felt so bad after cuz i never played in a squad without him....

anyways he is one of those few guys that i really got emotionly attached to on this onile game o_O

azhran i wuv you :p

triceratops
07-15-2002, 02:12 AM
i like to kick it with jesus

childrn of light is pretty cool too.

ConcreteSchlyrd
07-15-2002, 02:24 AM
My main man is LilSniperGundam043.

Me and homeboy are tight.

Hey, remember that time when you and I were down in Tijuana? You guys should've seen it: me and LilSniperGundam043 (or "snipes," as I like to call him) sitting at this bar called the Barnacled Bandito. Well, it was really more like a cantina. Anyways, snipes starts telling these seedy Mexicans in the corner that he thinks their female companions would look better sitting on his face. Boy, were they ever steamed. Anyways, one took a swipe at me with some sort of a broken farm implement, and would you believe it--snipes took that shit for me.

The dude's a pure trooper.

Hey snipes, remember when we ran that string of serial murders all down the west coast? MAN, that was some exhilarating shit! Oh, you guys've GOTTA hear about this...

So one night, snipes and I are straight layin' in the cut, right? And alls of a suddens, snipes is like "OOOH SHIT! Get your backpack Conc, we goin on vacation!" So you know me, right? I gets my shit together, because I think snipes has got some crazy female-twister lined up. So we drive out to this K-Mart, and wait for the first... well, I don't wanna spoil the story. Just know that it involved water balloons, ferrets, the second verse of Oh Canada, the entire life's work of Victor Hugo, a magical fairy named Pip McGillicuddy, and snipes breaking me out of a maximum security prison.

The man is God's own personal warrior.

LilSniperGundam043, if you care to either ever get your poop pushed in, or would like to push in someone else's poop, please let me know--I would be honored.

Pearl Jam
07-15-2002, 03:03 AM
You're the man now, dogg.

No text.

Azhran
07-15-2002, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Keeper
MY MAIN MAN IS AZHRAN

i met him when he was using a weasel back in the x wing days and he always owned my noob ass when i was in a wb... i started talking to him and he semed really nice, after that he joined x wing and i started to talk to him more i think other then Roi and shiran i talk to him the most.
he was in all my squads till now, heh i worked hard to get him into vulch and later on we played in alco :) , when we are on the same same chat we always rock (you cant even imagine the spam).
when left alco i felt so bad after cuz i never played in a squad without him....

anyways he is one of those few guys that i really got emotionly attached to on this onile game o_O

azhran i wuv you :p
*sniff* you made me cry :(

:X

HI IDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
I wuv u too man :P
*sniff*

Richard Creager
07-15-2002, 10:04 AM
Eeks, he's me best friend in the whole wide spaceshipgameworld.
But other than him Drunkin^Irishman is pretty cool.

THE PUSHER
07-15-2002, 10:44 AM
My best friend in the game is FLaYBiN! He's so dreamy!

Eeks
07-15-2002, 11:03 AM
I have no friends.

Mayo Inc.
07-15-2002, 11:17 AM
Mine's gotta be Disbelief. I've started 2 squads with him and he's always good for laughs. Think I pissed him off tho :(

so incase thats all fucked up i pick erad.
He's a fun guy and I own him at hockey. Ask him he'll tell u. eRad rocks.

Th@ KiLL@
07-15-2002, 11:28 AM
i dunno who my main man is.

if its main MEN than had: Cpt.Guano!, masterkillar, joyrider,dzy labram, a rabid panda,Pcmission <ER>,Da1andonly <ER>,Tigerex <ER>, Kingz <ER> and an unknown killa....

that was it....i think..

Ruby
07-15-2002, 12:00 PM
I have so many fucking homies in Light, we're tight, I don't even want to make a list because I'll forget someone and then they'll throw trash cans at me. There's alot more ppl outside of Light's roster too, so I dare not make listy :(

Here are just a few..

Fireballz, Phyre, Dest, Deny, Jack, HoGo (hoes before bros$$)

RabbitRapist
07-15-2002, 12:19 PM
nobody loves me :(

my best ss friend is Goddess <ZH>

Mitch
07-15-2002, 12:37 PM
spybreak, dumbrit, domi, mythrandir

Jason
07-15-2002, 12:51 PM
Louez comes first and foremost, a close second is the rest of Cripples. :)

Louis XV
07-15-2002, 01:06 PM
Up in my hizome skillet it's hizard to say which home fry is da hottest, you know what I'm sayin'?

Pearl Jam
07-15-2002, 01:19 PM
No, not really.

Seize
07-15-2002, 01:31 PM
used to be Sir elim then it was The Scrotal master and Yobananaboy then it was Dynasty (cool guy before he stabbed me in the back). now no one...

but people like..
Annul,eRad,With Ease,Herc,Server,Web_ (@Death) and others
are cool

oh and
big shoutout to jack kiefer
i send my props to germboy
Annux... my hero! (although i've never seen him actually in TW)
ruby (crazy dueler)
Beatdown aka Tony aka Not
Luke*

(people i know but wouldn't consider close friends)

Mr. Spam
07-15-2002, 02:34 PM
Robo Ref, he allways listens when I need to talk

Kid Kaos
07-15-2002, 03:27 PM
Well my first good ss friend was K A N E me and him have hung out in real life to so ide have to say him. Psychoskip owns, SPamalope, Kinky_Girl (shes my babey) I used to consider Deny my good friend but he turned whack for some reason. Anyone whos been in -KAOS-

holybird
diewing
Magi
Drow
Viper
WIx (my partna in ryme)
Luke
Snake
Flare
Louis XV
Cute>Kaos (me, him, and kane origonal K)
Annul
Herc
Predator Rulez
The Retribution
Ruby

Shout outs to all dem heads + many more.

Holla at me!

<3

War
07-15-2002, 04:06 PM
I'd have to say Mefod or DUMBRIT!, they are my best friends.

mefod
07-15-2002, 04:14 PM
;)

Keeper
07-15-2002, 04:36 PM
lol guys this is not a suck up post..... try to keep the number of people below 100 *wink wink* kid kaos :)

Annux
07-15-2002, 04:49 PM
CoT

He rubs me right.

Cig Smoke
07-15-2002, 05:05 PM
well my 1st real close ss bud was i think besides Lil*newt (my cuz) is:

badboyz-we met while in cripples, we became real great buds doin most everything togehter while on cripz, we even started talking on aim, he even called me a few times. he aitn as active now so dont talk to as much but i know he is still good bud.

Nitti-extremely great bud of mine, prob my best ss bud as of now. I met him when i joined a squad called Seek (ruby's i think), rite from the start we clicked as buds and ever since we been joining most every squad together (dont last to long usualy bc we both like to hop squads $$), but we are both currentlyh on Paladen and wont leave for some time now :p..we are gonna meet irl very son since he lives pretty close.

Tobe- I <3 this guy :p...i met him in elim owning it up in javs under the name "tobester" b4 he became real elite and ppl knew him. but when i kne i cold really trust him as a bud was when i let him use my name a few times in fun games :p..thast when i knew. $$

Epinephrine
07-15-2002, 05:50 PM
I've played this game for too long.. I have many people whom I'm tight with. The best is a guy that none of you have ever heard of who stopped playing SS 5 years ago:P Me and him used to play every online game together and chat all the time...

-Epi

hogo
07-15-2002, 06:01 PM
im tight with GoHo

-nt-

Yoshiba
07-15-2002, 06:23 PM
My main man is Left_Eye, she is the wind beneath my wings. I'll meet you in #prom honey.

Kid Kaos
07-15-2002, 06:34 PM
Yoshi just said it. My main MAN is Left_Eye SHE is the wind benath my wings.

This yet again shows that people often lie about who and what gender they are.

Yoshiba
07-15-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Kid Kaos
Yoshi just said it. My main MAN is Left_Eye SHE is the wind benath my wings.

This yet again shows that people often lie about who and what gender they are.
i only said "main man" cuz i thought it was funny, not because i thought lefty is a man :D

FLaBiN
07-15-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by THE PUSHER
My best friend in the game is FLaYBiN! He's so dreamy!

w00t... I got a friend. :D

Can I call you tonight buddy? Please, please, please, please.......pppppppppllleeeeaasseeee!?!?!?!?!

Ataris
07-15-2002, 10:34 PM
Hard question. If you asked me a year and a half ago i'd say SPACE MAN SPIFF - made -=vengance=- and got to know eachother pretty well.

Then he left and moved on. Met Trunks_rage we have been pretty close in the game for a while.

Others, Mini0n <-- cool as shit, um Perish, BadSectr and I talk to them most through out the game. I did meet a lot of cool people on paladen but since then lost touch.

Annux
07-15-2002, 11:00 PM
Cool as shit? Now there's a compliment and a half!

Ruby
07-15-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Ruby
I have so many fucking homies in Light, we're tight, I don't even want to make a list because I'll forget someone and then they'll throw trash cans at me. There's alot more ppl outside of Light's roster too, so I dare not make listy :(

Here are just a few..

Fireballz, Phyre, Dest, Deny, Jack, HoGo (hoes before bros$$)

OMFG I forgot Annux and KK, I apologize! (hides in corner), and I will always <3 Gap, although he's been odd latley.. :( LOVE YOU BRIT AND FOXY! OMFG I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS! I AM SO POPULAR! (LIKE OMFG DUDE!)

The list never stops.. I can think of people constantly!!!!

VIPER! GK! sigh.... I keep thinking of them.

But, I love fireballz the most. Me and him hated eachother a year or so ago, but now we are tight as fuck. I <3 him

Dude.. I love the entire Light roster, we are all pimps! <3 Spy.. SIGH OK I NEED TO STOP POSTING PEOPLE THANKS, GOOD NIGHT I GO TO SLEEPY SLEEPY AND TAKE MY ADHD PILLS! .. not that I have any :(

Mayo Inc.
07-16-2002, 01:23 AM
i dont know what topic this is

Richard Creager
07-16-2002, 01:50 AM
Ruby doesn't <3 me.
Time to go shoot myself with one of those NES laserguns.

GuruMeditation
07-16-2002, 04:29 AM
Azhran is now ready to be pimped in TWL :P

Sign him up today!

Azhran
07-16-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by GuruMeditation
Azhran is now ready to be pimped in TWL :P

Sign him up today!
does this mean u wuv me too? :confused:

Eeks
07-16-2002, 07:38 AM
Anyone wanna be my friend ? :(

Seize
07-16-2002, 08:18 AM
Edited by Annux

Richard Creager
07-16-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Eeks
Eeks you know ur my bestest friend.

Downdraft
07-16-2002, 01:39 PM
i dont have a friend in here and i will never have. This is because i simply dont call friend to a person who I will never meet in my real life. I know there are nice ppl here and that u have fun chatting with them but imho a friend is a person u really know not a guy from across the world

NaiLed
07-16-2002, 01:41 PM

Nah, your too fat. Go brake some scales!

Pearl Jam
07-16-2002, 08:38 PM
Divine Rides, ConcreteSchlYrd, RogerMexico, bloodzombie, THE PUSHER, Samu., Mantra-Slider, warportal, HellzNo!

Seppuku
07-16-2002, 09:28 PM
Jr5! He's teh shit.

Nickname
07-16-2002, 09:44 PM
Theres my rl friends who play ss

Snap Dragon, Cai and Cade Foster

those that i met here

brookus, Nitti, shade's child, OGReD, pv=nrt

I'm just getting to knwo these guys but i like them

Cig Smoke, Richard Creager, Jason, Worr.

The people that are damned entertaining

Annux, Mitch, Mayo Inc., Delectable, Erathia, Synicle

Thats off the top of my head.

Ataris
07-16-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Annux
Cool as shit? Now there's a compliment and a half!

Sorry Mini0n is the shiznit. He is cool there :-p He's a great guy. To bad he's leaving :(

ConcreteSchlyrd
07-16-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Pearl Jam
Divine Rides, ConcreteSchlYrd, RogerMexico, bloodzombie, THE PUSHER, Samu., Mantra-Slider, warportal, HellzNo!

Three of these people, including the poster, have puked in my toilet. By the end of this weekend, that number might grow. The true test of friendship is through regurgitation of semi-digested food and liquid.

I know Guru's with me on this one.

Facetious
07-17-2002, 12:06 AM
For the record, as I type, my cat is crawling into the fireplace. My cat is retarded. Uhh, yeah, if I had to pick a "best ss bud" or an "ss main man" or whatever, I'd say Cadet Hunter is my that. He's going to the same college as I'm going to next year, and he's pretty funny. In general, I dislike talking to people online that I've never met and am never going to meet, but mad props and <3's to all the people on better squads than me. I love you guys. Really, I do. Does anyone remember that song No Myth by Michael Penn? I used to love that song back in fifth grade. Also that one song by Dishwalla.
-Face

Randedl
07-17-2002, 03:37 AM
anon, starweaver and this guy named flizanator are all real life friends so i'll go with that.

otherwise crazi and orty and cameron diaz is hot! (doesn't play anymore) have been around ever since i practically started this game.

Th@ KiLL@
07-17-2002, 12:28 PM

Eeks i want to be ur friend :p

Crome
07-18-2002, 02:36 PM
banzi

Kid Kaos
07-18-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Crome
banzi

What a shocker.

Left_Eye
07-18-2002, 03:54 PM
Let's see. People who I think are good friends of mine in SS:

Erathia (first one on list)
Arilou Lalee'lay (gotta love him)
2dragons (second person)
Mythrandir (up and coming friend)
Beauty members (too may to list)
Acid
Crome
Overstrand
Bleen (just starting)
Mess (gotta love him)
Yoshiba ;)
Warportal
Wix
Worr
Richard Creager (Thug life) ;)
Childrn of Darkness

Entertaining People:

Annux
Delectable
Childrn of Light
Mitch
Divine Rides
Jason ;)

Fallen Angel
07-18-2002, 04:36 PM
I don't play often enough anymore, but it's all good...

Erathia
07-18-2002, 05:15 PM
Left_Eye would be my bestest SS buddy.

And if you're surprised by this... I pity you :p

Kid Kaos
07-18-2002, 06:18 PM
Fag

Blocks_of_Steel
02-28-2006, 02:38 PM
oh

Pandagirl!
02-28-2006, 03:34 PM
This is going to get cloooosed

bubbles19518
02-28-2006, 05:51 PM
BooBiesYaY, Iron Survivor and the entire Sk8 Squadron!

glacier
02-28-2006, 07:14 PM
bam__ ashlee
ph
stamen
tyler, pegasis (met them irl)
yojo
asmodeus
synicle

Dameon Angell
02-28-2006, 07:49 PM
Adeon, Kthx/Wark <ER>, Izor, rest of Quicksand, PH, Centurion04 ... I can keep going on.

PH
02-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Got a lot of friends in this spaceship shit, but only one I'd feel comfortable calling my homeboy. Centurion04, you da man.

Honorable mention (in no specific order): musashi, Jerome, Gran Guerrero, Froedrick, Jeenyuss, KontroLz, Izor, death row, dchao, Dameon Angell.

Kim
02-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Stop contaminating history. Closed