This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Your Main Man (in ss)

very simple all of us have played this game fro some time a year or more anyways everyone here has got a guy of ss, and this guy is his main man.

i want you guys to tell me who is your best ss buddy and ill tell mine (please try to pick guys from ss since i wanna know who you met on this game and not friends from RL), give us some history and how you got there.
    Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
    Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
    Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
    Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
    Keeper> lol!
    Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
    Eeks> :/
    Keeper> ok new sig!

MY MAIN MAN IS AZHRAN

i met him when he was using a weasel back in the x wing days and he always owned my noob ass when i was in a wb... i started talking to him and he semed really nice, after that he joined x wing and i started to talk to him more i think other then Roi and shiran i talk to him the most.
    he was in all my squads till now, heh i worked hard to get him into vulch and later on we played in alco , when we are on the same same chat we always rock (you cant even imagine the spam).
    when left alco i felt so bad after cuz i never played in a squad without him....

anyways he is one of those few guys that i really got emotionly attached to on this onile game o_O

azhran i wuv you
    Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
    Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
    Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
    Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
    Keeper> lol!
    Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
    Eeks> :/
    Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

i like to kick it with jesus

childrn of light is pretty cool too.
      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

My main man is LilSniperGundam043.

Me and homeboy are tight.

Hey, remember that time when you and I were down in Tijuana? You guys should've seen it: me and LilSniperGundam043 (or "snipes," as I like to call him) sitting at this bar called the Barnacled Bandito. Well, it was really more like a cantina. Anyways, snipes starts telling these seedy Mexicans in the corner that he thinks their female companions would look better sitting on his face. Boy, were they ever steamed. Anyways, one took a swipe at me with some sort of a broken farm implement, and would you believe it--snipes took that shit for me.

The dude's a pure trooper.

Hey snipes, remember when we ran that string of serial murders all down the west coast? MAN, that was some exhilarating shit! Oh, you guys've GOTTA hear about this...

So one night, snipes and I are straight layin' in the cut, right? And alls of a suddens, snipes is like "OOOH SHIT! Get your backpack Conc, we goin on vacation!" So you know me, right? I gets my shit together, because I think snipes has got some crazy female-twister lined up. So we drive out to this K-Mart, and wait for the first... well, I don't wanna spoil the story. Just know that it involved water balloons, ferrets, the second verse of Oh Canada, the entire life's work of Victor Hugo, a magical fairy named Pip McGillicuddy, and snipes breaking me out of a maximum security prison.

The man is God's own personal warrior.

LilSniperGundam043, if you care to either ever get your poop pushed in, or would like to push in someone else's poop, please let me know--I would be honored.
        Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 07-15-2002, 03:59 AM.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

THIS IS THE TITLE OF MY POST IN MY POST I SAY &quot;YOU'RE THE MAN NOW, DOGG.&quot; ANYWAY..HOW

You're the man now, dogg.

No text.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper
            MY MAIN MAN IS AZHRAN

i met him when he was using a weasel back in the x wing days and he always owned my noob ass when i was in a wb... i started talking to him and he semed really nice, after that he joined x wing and i started to talk to him more i think other then Roi and shiran i talk to him the most.
            he was in all my squads till now, heh i worked hard to get him into vulch and later on we played in alco , when we are on the same same chat we always rock (you cant even imagine the spam).
            when left alco i felt so bad after cuz i never played in a squad without him....

anyways he is one of those few guys that i really got emotionly attached to on this onile game o_O

azhran i wuv you
            *sniff* you made me cry

:X

HI IDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
            I wuv u too man :P
            *sniff*
            TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Eeks, he's me best friend in the whole wide spaceshipgameworld.
              But other than him Drunkin^Irishman is pretty cool.
              sage

Comment

My best friend in the game is FLaYBiN! He's so dreamy!
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I have no friends.
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Mine's gotta be Disbelief. I've started 2 squads with him and he's always good for laughs. Think I pissed him off tho

so incase thats all fucked up i pick erad.
                    He's a fun guy and I own him at hockey. Ask him he'll tell u. eRad rocks.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i dunno who my main man is.

if its main MEN than had: Cpt.Guano!, masterkillar, joyrider,dzy labram, a rabid panda,Pcmission <ER>,Da1andonly <ER>,Tigerex <ER>, Kingz <ER> and an unknown killa....

that was it....i think..
                      Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

I have so many fucking homies in Light, we're tight, I don't even want to make a list because I'll forget someone and then they'll throw trash cans at me. There's alot more ppl outside of Light's roster too, so I dare not make listy

Here are just a few..

Fireballz, Phyre, Dest, Deny, Jack, HoGo (hoes before bros$$)
                        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

nobody loves me

my best ss friend is Goddess <ZH>

Comment

spybreak, dumbrit, domi, mythrandir

Comment

Louez comes first and foremost, a close second is the rest of Cripples.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X