Cya Tony Blair!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cya Tony Blair!!!

Now if we could only get Bush to leave earlier!!!

Is this a big story in the U.K.? I would assume so. I can only hope that the next PM from the U.K. does not warm up to Bush and "War on Terror".

Only 2 months here in the States until mid-term elections. If it swings to the Democrats, look for the subpoenas to hit Bush and his cronies faster than flies take to shit.

It's bad enough that the Senators are liars and thiefs as well:

Before (D) Durbin could take the floor to introduce his amendment, (R) George Allen entered the Senate Chamber and asked for permission to speak before Durbin. When permission was granted ahead of Durbin, lo and behold, Allen introduced an amendment to the DOD appropriations bill that, how could this be, was identical in language to Durbin’s bill with the exception of one word – the word “will” was changed in Allen’s amendment and replaced with the word “shall.” Other than that, the amendments were identical – Durbin’s amendment had been printed and set to be formally introduced, Allen’s bill had not been written or been placed on the docket to be introduced.

They are all criminals., but there is video of this Durbin issue HERE

A little bit boring, but it still amazes me...anyway...at least one of the idiot duo has announced his departure!
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

its been a story for since blair got his third term.

its been public knowledge that he would stand down during this term and its been in the news alot. Seems there has been a bit off a fall out within the labour party and some want him to hand the riegns over to gorden brown now its gathered speen and with these resignations he has had to put down a bit of a time table on when he will finaly go.
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

We share last names.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
        I can only hope that the next PM from the U.K. does not warm up to Bush and "War on Terror".
        i was hoping for a PM like the one from "love actually". personally ive lost faith in the 2 main political parties (Labour for not coming close to my expectations of them and Conservative for, well ive always hated them) and might seek an alternative come election time, maybe lib dem?
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Who is Tony Blair?
          While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
          Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

in all sense, it should be the deputy PM who takes over after the leader steps down, much like the vice president in the US, but then again, jonnie "2 jags" prescott as pm? free pies
            Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
            oNe-t> YEAH
            nopcode> before going out
            funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

It's good to see the brown-noser step down.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
              X