PDA

View Full Version : Michael Schumacher retiring ..

Shadowmere
09-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Michael Schumacher retiring after this season of Formula 1.

Kimi Räikkönen has a contract of 3 years with Ferrari, where he changes to from McLaren after few years.

On the same, Felipe Massa will be continuing in Ferrari, however he's most likely going to be the #2 driver on the team.

Discuss.

WuTang420
09-10-2006, 12:29 PM
ive stopped following ferarri since the days of eddie irvine and shumacher, taht shit was ownage

Galleleo
09-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Finally he retires.. and it's a shame for kimi, because I like kimi but I hate ferrari so I will no longer be supporting him.

On the plus side, Alonso is coming to Mercedes so kimi can just sit there and lose more championships.

And of course Massa is second driver behind kimi.

ZeUs!!
09-11-2006, 01:57 PM
He's German

NaiLed
09-11-2006, 01:57 PM
F1 is boring

H.M.S. Stargazer
10-02-2006, 02:42 PM
lol why doesnt Villenueve go to a better team he was kickass then left. now hes waht 14th with 7 points.

Pressure Drop
10-02-2006, 04:04 PM
ive stopped following ferarri since the days of eddie irvine and shumacher, taht shit was ownage

i stoped watching it mostly after that

eddie was a huge star here (cuase he was born here :P ), even though he played second fiddle to shcumacher, but shumacher was a better driver :)

i'd like to see schumacher win it in his retireing year, he did cuase controversy taking out villenuve and hill in races so he would win the title but there is no doubting in my mind he was a great driver and the best of his generation.

In the heavy rain he used to own it up