Trench Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Center

Have you guys listened to the latest Trench Center yet? It is awesome.
    Great job by THE PUSHER, Divine Rides, ConcreteSchlyrd and whoever else contributed to it!

- Mythrandir

Thanks Myth!

Trench Center will be replayed throughout the day today! You will be able to hear all the exciting highlights and action only on Pallies Radio !

Don't miss out on your chance to hear it!

Thanks for listening!

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Radio server is currently undergoing a naughty scrubbing for being a bad girl. She will be back up and running later today!
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

PALLIES RADIO AND TRENCH CENTER ARE LIVE ONCE AGAIN!

Tune in to hear all the exciting action at http://pallies.dhs.org:8020!

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

we will have all of the trench centers available for download shortly on pallies web site, (which is under construction)- hopefully you'll be able to download several pallies radio clips to go with trench center, the videos, and some other stuff that may please your media bone.
          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

It's funny how everybody loved the show, and how nobody posts anything about it.

Comment

I'm not funny enough to talk about it. All I can do is say "*GIGGLE* remember when Push said 'ASS' on the radio? *giggle*"

Comment

Absolutely hilarious. I listen to it every night before I go to sleep, it's very soothing.

But seriously, you guys really contribute to this community, as unique and scary and addictive as it is. I tip my hat!

Comment

There's nothing funnier than two teenagers with no musical talent trying to sing accapela.

The funniest part was that that bit went on for like well over 5 minutes!
                  Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

who you calling teenager?
                    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Moved to the new Trench Center forum

-Spam
                      Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Working...
                      X