Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese country slaughters 50,000 Charizards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese country slaughters 50,000 Charizards.

SHANGHAI, China - China slaughtered 50,000 dogs in a government-ordered crackdown after three people died of rabies, sparking unusually pointed criticism in state media Tuesday and an outcry from animal rights activists.

What do you think about China's methods? Was there a better way to go about minimizing the spread of rabies? Given the size of the human population in china, did this choice seem like a wise one when the cost for vaccines and shots?

I was fucking eating, too. If you want to post pictures of people killing dogs, under a misleading topic name, do it someplace else. --Sarien
    Last edited by Sarien; 09-13-2006, 07:17 PM.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

lol I was about to say "dupe"
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

nope nope! :grin:
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Wait, what?
        FREE MANDELA

Comment

Pokefacts

This Is Being Sent Straight From The Ruler, And My Master Of Pokemon, Metalkid.

Charizard (リザードン, Rizādon?, Lizardon) are one of the 416 fictional species of Pokémon creatures from the multi-billion-dollar[1] Pokémon media franchise – a collection of video games, anime, manga, books, trading cards and other media, created by Satoshi Tajiri. Charizard are famous for evolving from one of the three species of Pokémon players can choose from at the beginning of their adventure in the Pokémon Red and Blue (and their remakes, Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen) versions of the Pokémon series. The purpose of Charizard in the games, anime and manga, as with all other Pokémon, is to battle both wild Pokémon, untamed creatures encountered while the player passes through various environments, and tamed Pokémon owned by Pokémon trainers.[2]

Pokémon metaseries, Charizard resemble the basic European dragon style, with two horns on their heads. Through evolution, a metamorphic change within a Pokémon caused by gaining experience in battle,[7] Charizard grow a pair of powerful wings, which allow them to fly at altitudes approaching 4,600 ft (1400 m), supplementing the fiery breath inherited from their earlier forms of Charmander and Charmeleon. However, a Charizard's fiery breath is even more potent than a Charmeleon's; at full intensity, which turns its tail flame white-hot, its fire has the power to melt solid rock or large glaciers. Wild Charizard are said to focus on finding worthy challengers as they have a strong, innate sense of honor, noted to rely on claws and strength to hunt or ward off lesser foes and only using their flaming breath against opponents they see as equals. Nevertheless, the strength of their flame is said to be so volatile, that accidental or careless uses have been noted to cause forest fires and other disasters. [8] On a side note, Charizard also utter more natural growls and roars rather than the syllables of their name, unlike fellow fully-evolved Kanto starters Blastoise and Venusaur. Falling into a body of water will also not instantly extinguish a healthy Charizard's flame, as seen in Episode 136 of the anime series, where Ash Ketchum's Charizard was able to re-ignite its flame.

Pokémon video games were RPG strategy games created by Satoshi Tajiri, originally in Japanese but translated into other languages, that were originally released on the Nintendo Game Boy. Worldwide, these games, and their sequels, have sold over 143 million units, making them one of Nintendo’s most popular game franchises, second only to the adventures of Mario.[1] The games are divided by release into generations, each with three or more games, often only subtly different, which follow the same basic plot in different areas of the Pokémon world, each generation building on the game play mechanics with new features. As the main character, the player's task is to direct his or her Pokémon to battle the opponent's Pokémon, creating a scenario which has been likened to cockfighting. However, in all media, Pokémon emphasizes the nature of these fights as competition rather than brutality.[9]

Charizard, as one of the most powerful first-generation Pokémon, is regularly used in player vs. player battles, battles between two players, via the link cable. They are commonly used for their high attack statistics, which makes their wide variety of physical attacks very strong. While they also have a high special attack statistic,[10] they are more commonly used for their physical attacks,[11] as they have a poor special move pool, consisting of only a few attacks like Flamethrower and Dragon Claw, as compared to their physical movepool, where they can utilize Earthquake, Rock Slide and Swords Dance to great effect.[12]

In particular, some players like to use a setup known as "Bellyzard" which utilizes a move called Belly Drum to greatly increase their Attack power while lowering their HP.[11] Dropping the health to half or below activates a hold item called a Salac Berry, which increases the speed of the holder, when the HP falls below one half.[13] With high speed and high attack, they proceed to defeat each opposing Pokémon in turn before the enemy can use any kind of counterattack,[14] known as "sweeping".[15] In FireRed and LeafGreen, they are also capable of learning Blast Burn, an extremely powerful fire attack that is comparable to Hyper Beam. Like Hyper Beam, Blast Burn has a very high attack power, but requires missing one turn of battle after their use. Only the Charizard and Typhlosion evolutionary line can learn this attack in-game,[16] via the move tutor in the Sevii Islands and obtaining a Cyndaquil with it by beating Mt. Battle on Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.[17]
          Last edited by Pummel; 09-13-2006, 06:34 PM. Reason: addition.

Comment

I originally posted, talking about the Dawson shooting, but then I saw the other topic concerning it. So I threw up charizard as a place holder until I found something else I'd like to talk about. And the subject is dead dogs!

Comment

just dont show this thread to skitzo
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

...Oh. Dogs.
                FREE MANDELA

Comment

Aww the dogs. ::sad face::
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

perhaps a government-ordered crackdown should have had a government-sponsered humane method for dealing with the dogs. if they insist that killing 50,000 dogs is the answer at least do it through gas chambers, not through beating them with sticks and hanging them off bridges. to be perfectly honest if that had happened in the western world, some politician would have been shot. you could argue that the chinese treat dogs differently to how we do, ie "the pet". but still i wouldnt wanna see 50,000 of any animal treated like that. although the same thing happened here with footnmouth, i disagree with chinas methods and i cant say i support their reasoning
                    Reinstate Sarien
                    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

LOL THAT DOG WAS BEING HUNG? damn i thought it was hiding LOL. Those ppl are effed up. but thats how they deal with things so it doesnt seem really abnormal i suppose. watever floats ur boat
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

why kill 50,000 dogs for 3 people dieng... thats abnormal... there fucked up anyways.. how culd you do that to poor animals like that, at least not like that (torture)

Comment

They're doing whats necessary to keep people safe. They'll probably eat the dogs anyway I'm sure. Shouldnt get attached to pets if you're going to let them out all over the place (since im sure peoples house pets arent getting killed).
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Clump
                            why kill 50,000 dogs for 3 people dieng... thats abnormal... there fucked up anyways.. how culd you do that to poor animals like that, at least not like that (torture)
                            cause usually we (society) hold a much higher stature for humans than dogs?
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

i think these other forumers think they're house pets as opposed to strays
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                              X