Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translate some Italian

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...alentino+rossi

The song looks the most "interesting" so I guess I'm curious about that part if someone wants to be so kind as to translate for me.

For the non Italians/non motorcycle fans, Valentino Rossi is one of history's best motorcycle racers (well on his way to becoming the winningest) and is a top 10 highest paid athelete. He's behind guys like Tiger, Shaq, Kobe, and Michael Schumacher.

The video in the middle is one of the famous "scenes" from his rivalry with Max Biaggi. As Rossi was trying to pass, Biaggi elbowed him off the track on a very fast straight. Rossi passed him a lap or two later and waved a middle finger in his direction. That was a while ago, and I'm sure Rossi's saying "nice things" about Biaggi in this video.

Rumour has it, if rossi wins this wc, he wants to go to Formula 1.. already drove in the ferrari once..

I don't really follow the motorsport that much anymore so it might have already been long disrumoured..
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

He talks about the "secret" test he did with Ferrari in his autobiography. He said it's very different from motorcyling but by the end of his first day he was turning some respectable laps.

Personally, I think he still has a lot of MotoGP left in him. There are more records to be broken and there's much left to improve on for the Yamaha bike. I haven't seen the last two races (recorded, watching them tonight), but as of two weeks ago he still had a long way to go for the championship.

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for...I wouldn't mind seeing any of the top 3 win- Rossi because he's awesome and that would be an exciting come from behind win, Hayden because he's American, such a nice guy, and so consistent, or Pedrosa which would be just as exciting to see a rookie win.

Comment

as I said I dont really follow the races, I just read the arcticles a bit and stuff. And from what I understand this championship is soo much better then last few years.

Then again geek, it would prob be some kind of record if he went to formula 1 and become wc there too
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
        X