• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush an evil pussy?

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez calls Bush the Devil
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americ....un/index.html

Bush doesn't want to debate with Iranian President
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060829/...uclear_iran_dc
    Don't know why CNN doesn't have a report on this...
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/...ntv/index.html
    Oh wait here it is, scroll down...seems like it's not that important

He backed down from Iraq a while back too when Saddam was in power.
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...ate/index.html

I don't get it. Why not debate? Don't want to show your stupidity even further? I mean you have a better chance with these guys than Kerry cause they don't speak engrish and their supposedly 'terrorists'. Whatever then...pussy...
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Chavez is my negro.
    While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
    Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Chavez has oil-backed testicles of steel.

Comment

That speech was pretty damn hillarious.
        DELETED

Comment

in the right light i can see it
          Reinstate Sarien
          ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

So, our president's a big retarded pussy, what else is new.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

It's sad that Chavez had to load down his speech with all that rhetoric, because that's what people are going to focus on, not the solid arguments that he puts forward. (or rather, Chomsky's arguments)

As for refusing to debate, i think debates can be very misleading, especially with a man like Bush who isn't very good at that kind of thing. I'd rather people see the issues at stake rather than the debating skills of the 2 frontmen.

Comment

Bolton said: "We're not going to address that sort of comic-strip approach to international affairs.

"The real issue here is he knows he can exercise freedom of speech on that podium and, as I say, he could exercise it in Central Park, too. He's not giving the same freedom to the people of Venezuela."

Comment

On the contrary, the people of Venezuela are totally free to criticize Bush!
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/articles.php?artno=1382
                    an interesting view on venezuelan free speech. although, i don't believe chavez was talking about this issue at all.

The arguments he was talking about, if put into a single sentence like the free speech one, would be something like "The US under Bush is trying to take over the world." but it's probably better argued at length in Chomsky's book.

Incidently, i find it interesting that free speech gets so much attention and the other human rights, not so much:

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
                    Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

Both of these rights as well as probably others (i'm thinking torture stuff) are being violated in american military prisons. Not that US is special in this respect. i would think all countries violate human rights in one way or another.

In summation, if Venezuela is violating human rights, better go invade. We all know what a genius solution that was in Iraq.:fear:

Comment

It is most likely easier to find Hitler supporters on the Internet than it is to find Bush supporters.

I'll refrain from Bush bashing myself, since I don't make a study of politics, and I'd suggest this is a good alternative to jumping on the bandwagon.
                      - k2

Comment

Lets have a poll
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Chavez was doing ok until he made mention of Chomsky's book and his only regret is that he did not have a chance to meet Noam Chomsky before he died. Chavez you dumbass....Noam Chomsky is still alive and well.

Politicians...they are all idiots.
                          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                            Lets have a poll
                            you brits and your polls
                            Reinstate Sarien
                            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Working...
                            X