Night Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Watch

Amazing russian movie, check it out if you can.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403358/

Nochnoj dozor delves into the realms of good and evil. The story is that a treaty was made during an ancient war between good and evil, the agreement being a balance between the two. Evil would set up a "Day Watch" to police the Light/Good beings. They, in turn, ran a "Night Watch" which would police the Dark/Evil beings.

The supernatural powers of both sides, which are portrayed in the movie, are some of the cleanest 'movie-magic' I have ever seen.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

The plot sounds incredibly cheesy, but I'll check it out anyway; it's been a while since I've seen anything resembling an action movie.
    FREE MANDELA

Comment

it sucks. Read the book instead ^.^
      <insert some random logs here>

Comment

I was there when it came out...they were really proud of it. I'm sure they're super proud of it now that it's out in America.
        Ну вот...

Comment

Its a good corny. I thought it was pretty good considering you don't see much on the "Russian Cinema" front these days.
          DELETED

Comment

It is very good, and the cinematography in it is very stylish and entertaining. They probably chopped up the plot in concerns to the book, but that usually happens with most book to movie conversions, anyway. It's a great Sci-Fi flick, much better than the crap you would (ironically) see on the sci-fi channel.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X