Lt's R.i.p. 9/26/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt's R.i.p. 9/26/06

the sport is officially dead. but its okay i found another sport. you will see me as weasel from now on until they make the stealth 'less powerful' LOL

RIP

ok
    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by BooBiesYaY View Post
      the sport is officially dead. but its okay i found another sport. you will see me as weasel from now on until they make the stealth 'less powerful' LOL

RIP
      It was dead ever since public settings were fucked with..thanks staff <_<

Comment

Change happens. I just LT'd a couple nights ago with the new settings. It's not that bad.

You can still rape ppl in the ass...and if they actually implement the settings in the pure pubs as well, then you will technically be able to rape more ass than before because you will actually have victims to assault in the FR.

Comment

George Bush doesn't care about LTs.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

How about since we have 60000 bots anyways we have 30 "player bots" that fight each other in ?go base and then people can come in and LeviTerr them.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

but they would have to say stfu when you said ez and so forth
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
                Change happens. I just LT'd a couple nights ago with the new settings. It's not that bad.

You can still rape ppl in the ass...and if they actually implement the settings in the pure pubs as well, then you will technically be able to rape more ass than before because you will actually have victims to assault in the FR.
                OH that must be tons of fun the whole one time you do it, and then everyone leaves the arena when they realize faggots have arrived.
                sage

Comment

i gave thought once to making a bot that actually played the game.
                  i quickly decided the pathing would be nearly impossible.

Comment

An anti-gravity movement system would be pretty easy to implement and would give it the added effect of staying a safe distance from enemy players as well.
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post

George Bush doesn't care about LTs.
                      ROFL

Comment

Working...
                      X