PDA

View Full Version : T.O. reportedly attempted suicide.

Dameon Angell
09-27-2006, 10:19 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060927/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_cowboys_owens_hospitalized

Tried to OD on Painkillers.

Superted
09-27-2006, 10:22 AM
A lad in one of my classes back in school was getting a lot of verbal abuse from those sat around him, because he's fat. So anyway, he gets pissed and attempts to slit his wrists with some safety scissors, which only made the people around him laugh harder.

404 Not Found
09-27-2006, 10:28 AM
T.O. is an attention hungry asswipe.

He really has mental problems. If this guy is not the center of attention 100% of the time he explodes with things such as this.

Shame he didn't go through with it...I am sure a clause in his contract would have allowed the Cowboys to get their monies back.

Bioture
09-27-2006, 02:15 PM
This is indeed good news.

genocidal
09-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Not for Cowboys fans. LOL PH

Facetious
09-27-2006, 03:13 PM
It's complete bullshit. I am so sick of the TO media circus. It's not even his fault at this point. I want sports coverage that covers SPORTS, like maybe, scores or stats. Not this retarded celebrity drama horseshit. They don't let you out of the hospital if you attempt suicide as far as I know, and if I took a bunch of pills I know I wouldn't understand what people were saying to me. If I'm not mistaken, one cop heard TO say "yes" to the question "were you trying to harm yourself." To be honest, I believe TO more than I believe some shithead cop trying to get on the news.

Sleepy Weasel
09-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Gotta agree with Face.

ZeUs!!
09-28-2006, 04:16 PM
As if to prove he's doing fine, Owens went from the hospital to catching passes from quarterback Drew Bledsoe within two hours, then proclaimed himself "very capable of going out there and playing on Sunday" � despite whatever happened Tuesday night and a broken right hand.:busted: STEROIDS :busted:

Subjugation
09-30-2006, 01:12 AM
On the one hand, I would like to just say it's the media running with a bunch of bullshit, but I really doubt it.

Based on how absolutely religious TO is about how he takes care of his body, I'm skeptical that he would accidentally ANYTHING that had to do with his health---much less an accidental OD.

Sleepy Weasel
09-30-2006, 01:59 AM
:busted: STEROIDS :busted:

Even steroids wouldn't let you heal that quickly. He's just going to play with a broken finger or whatever, it's not that uncommon.

death row
09-30-2006, 02:14 AM
T.O. is an attention hungry asswipe.

He really has mental problems. If this guy is not the center of attention 100% of the time he explodes with things such as this.

Shame he didn't go through with it...I am sure a clause in his contract would have allowed the Cowboys to get their monies back.

Wait a minute. The guy is a freak for trying to bounce back early from injuries, so he mixed some supplements with his painkillers, not knowing what the effect it would have on his body. And of course we all know his body didn't react too well and he needed medical attention.

How can you call that a cry for attention?

ZeUs!!
09-30-2006, 07:16 AM
More like a cry for education

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5664/online20high20fivesb8.jpg