Chinese teacher beats 11 year old to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese teacher beats 11 year old to death

A Chinese history teacher beat an 11-year-old pupil senseless and threw her body from a fourth-floor classroom window, killing her in a so-far unexplained frenzy, a local newspaper said on Monday.

Li Hengyi, 28, attacked Zhang Yaoyi during class on Wednesday at a middle school in Yongzhou city in the central province of Hunan, the Beijing News said.

"He knocked her head against the desks back and forth and stomped on her after she fell," the newspaper said. "He then produced a steel bar to beat her."

Li later picked up the motionless Zhang, said he was going to take her to the school clinic, but opened the window and threw her out instead, the newspaper added, quoting an unnamed witness.

Li, whose motive was unknown, had been detained, the newspaper said.

There have been a series of attacks on schools and schoolchildren around China in recent years, some by people who have lost their jobs or felt left out of the country's economic boom.

In May, a man set fire to a kindergarten classroom, killing three children and injuring 14 people.
    What the fuck?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

wtf

Comment

This was like a story my Taiwanese physics teacher told us last spring where this prominent asian professor's daughter fell asleep while studying so he grabbed her and started to shake her, which ended up accidentally chokin' her to death.
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

She probably got out of line.

Comment

ffs ... wow that's fucked
          DELETED

Comment

It doesn't mention the possible years of grief that the child inflicted upon her teacher. The act was a passionate spur of the moment thing so something must have drove him over the edge.

But yeah, still fucked up and wrong under any motive.

Comment

When I was reading this, I pictured the scene from Back to School where Sam Kinnison is yelling to Rodney Dangerfield about the Vietnam and Korea wars. Just going up in a heat of rage. Except, Sam didn't maim Rodney.

This is what Communism does to people.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                It doesn't mention the possible years of grief that the child inflicted upon her teacher. The act was a passionate spur of the moment thing so something must have drove him over the edge.

But yeah, still fucked up and wrong under any motive.

Man, I like you and all, but you gotta stop trying to find an excuse for everything... else I'll drive to the UK from America and slap the taste out of your mouth. Just to see what excuse you come up with for it. Not to mention the excuse for how I drove across the ocean.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Sky Bridge!
                  Reinstate Sarien
                  ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

she probably didnt respect his authorita

first tortured dog pics now this? pick on another country for a bit.:P

Comment

Kids can really wind teachers up, I've seen it all too often not only in the school I was in, but also problems my dad had with some little bastards that he tought. He ended up on anti-depressants and I was surprised at the motivation he always maintained for the job even when he was going through shit.

Comment

Originally posted by tugs View Post
                        she probably didnt respect his authorita

first tortured dog pics now this? pick on another country for a bit.:P
                        I try, but then I keep hearing about stories like this..
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                          Giving someone a slap is one thing, but iron bar, window, head vs. table?
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Possibly demonpossed? Kinda sounds like it, possible theory.
                            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                              Possibly demonpossed? Kinda sounds like it, possible theory.
                              Aaaahahaha.
                              FREE MANDELA

Comment

Working...
                              X