X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More fucked up stuff about China

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/as....teacher.reut/
    Originally posted by CNN
    Mo Xiaoxin, a 56-year-old assistant professor at a university in Changzhou, in eastern Jiangsu province, shocked students by stripping during a lecture on "body art" to emphasize the "power" of the body and to "challenge taboos," the Beijing News said......

Mo arranged for four other models, including a man and woman in their 70s or 80s, and a younger couple, to strip naked in front of the class while he lectured, the paper said.

Thats not fucked up, thats making college interesting instead of boring endless lectures.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Once again your opinion is warped and worthless. I don't want to have to look at my 56 year old professor's boner while he talks about chemistry. Perhaps you do but, in our society, there is a time and place for looking at old mens' boners: the internet.

Comment

Wow .... that is quite unorthodox, I'll give them that.
        DELETED

Comment

Speaking of China, where has Skitzo gone too?

Comment

i'd just quickly like to underline my whole thinking about all of these "china is messed up" threads.

genocidal used the words "in our society" and i think that's how most people view this.
            try a bit of understanding before the harsh criticism, china is not our society and the people of china do not have any of the same social influences that we do.

Comment

Originally posted by tugs
              genocidal used the words "in our society" and i think that's how most people view this.
              try a bit of understanding before the harsh criticism, china is not our society and the people of china do not have any of the same social influences that we do.
              In Chinese society its ok to throw your dick around in front of school kids
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Precisely my point, thanks for understanding.

Comment

Note: they weren't school kids, I re-read the source
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Regardless, whipping it out isn't a Chinese cultural thing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                      Once again your opinion is warped and worthless. I don't want to have to look at my 56 year old professor's boner while he talks about chemistry. Perhaps you do but, in our society, there is a time and place for looking at old mens' boners: the internet.
                      I think that yours is warped.. you immediatly go to boner, you immediatly relate nudity to sex. While you could just few it how it is, a naked man, wether it looks good, wether it doesnt.. it doesn't really matter. I don't really have a problem with nudity, you won't ever see me walking around naked in public but if other people wanna do it, so be it.. it doesn't really bother me at all.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Regardless, teachers shouldn't be stripping in front of their students.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

galleleo is so dutch, hehe. dutch ppl really just laugh at this.

genocidal, i'd like to know your goal with this thread was though. i'm pretty sure that if this would've happened in the US and someone would've called the thread 'more fucked up stuff about the US' this thread would now be 20 pages long..

ah well

Comment

The world can always use more stripping teachers, no matter sex/age.

It's science.
                            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

There are also colleges were people cut in dead peoples body to teach you stuff.. those dead people tend to be naked too, and cut open.

He was trying to prove a point too with his action. Seriously.. whats the fuss?

I guess, as bram says, it's me being dutch.. but I don't see the problem here.

Comment

Working...
                              X