Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Senior Project

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/341533
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

peanut butter jelly time

That was awesome as always, dude.

The only thing that I have to say about this one, and all your other flash projects is that you should make it a tad more smooth. It's hard to see such good animations and artistic work all go to waste because the transitions of frames are just a bit jerky.

But yeah, keep up with the good work; and how is that series you're working on?

EDIT: And the first frame from your opening that has the title "Billy's Nightmare" flickers away too fast. The part where you're introducing your name with the 3 people dancing, the music ends before the animation finishes.
    Last edited by Send; 10-01-2006, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Pretty much everything Send said. Although I probably wouldn't have noticed the choppiness if he hadn't mentioned it, if there were an easy way to fix that, it'd look cooler. Good job, man.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Thanks.

I don't know why the intro music and animation aren't ending together at the right times, but it's just something I'll work on next time. I'm slowly getting better at nailing down the animations so they're less choppy (ala Viking Song ), soon enough they'll be flowing smooth like water.

The first frame flickers too fast because you're on DSL or cable. Trust me, on 56k it takes a few mins to load But once I figure out how to have a preloader and play button work together, it won't be a problem. Here's to constant improvements!
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          But once I figure out how to have a preloader and play button work together, it won't be a problem. Here's to constant improvements!

peanut butter jelly time

Don't they make available preloaders that you can customize the look of for newgrounds?

http://www.newgrounds.com/flash/NewgroundsPreLoader.fla
          Last edited by Send; 10-01-2006, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Found that as I was uploading, thanks

Comment

Maybe a stop at the end and a play again button instead of the loop?
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Pretty much what Send and Gal said, but seriously, really awesome stuff.

Nice job with the lip quiver, the chainsaw vibrating back and forth. It's those kinds of details that really paint the picture.

Comment

The little intro thing with the 3 people dancing I thought the guy in the middle had a tail for awhile and it disturbed me. But then I realized it's probably a ponytail. I'm still disturbed.

Comment

sleepy, your narrow-mindedness disturbs me.

Comment

Working...
                    X