Much to my dismay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much to my dismay...

Okay so I get done with classes and am pissed off because I'm always behind on my shit and the first part of this week and late last week was when this third of the semester was catching up with me. I go to the grocery to get a damned sandwich because they're the best (Publix subs!) and of course the bitch gives me the wrong type of meat. How does ham, salami, and bologna equate to turkey, ham, and roast beef? Whatever, I can take that.

Next I'm walking to the check-out and what catches my eye? Of course you idiots, peanuts. I haven't had some mixed nuts in a while so I think to get some. But mixed nuts are 4.50. How is a can of damn nuts 4.50? Whatever, I crave it.

After careful inspection (grabbing the first can I see) I head to the front and check out. I get home, eat my sandwich, etc. and forget about the peanuts. I just opened them now and what do I find? LIGHTLY SALTED. Who the Christing shit eats their peanuts lightly salted? Peanuts and salt go together like white people and cheese sandwiches. (If you eat a cheese sandwich you're a dipshit and a pussy, who the fuck wants bread and goddamn cheese? Man up, grow some balls, and slap some meat on that shit.)

Anyway, what pisses me off even more is that I spent 4.50 on a can of worthless nuts and now I'm inevitably going to have to spend another 4.50 plus tax which means about 10 dollars of fucking peanuts and towards a grocery store that doesn't know their deli meat from their labias.

Happy ending: two dead kittens and a girl scout with a broken arm later, I'm a happier man.

Your analogy is really clumsy- are you saying that peanuts should be heavily salted, or not salted at all? It's not at all clear.

I like the level of rage kept up throughout, though.

7/10
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

If they make unsalted peanuts then the entire world should go to hell.

Comment

Oh and I hate white people too.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
          Thank god ... I'm safe.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
            Who the Christing shit eats their peanuts lightly salted?

People on a lower sodium diet?

Next up, I'll tell you what sugar free candy is for too. Shhh.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I like cheese sandwiches sometimes. I don't understand why you'd refuse to eat nuts just because they don't have enough salt on them. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Next I'm walking to the check-out and what catches my eye? Of course you idiots, peanuts.
                CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

haha, 'who the christing shit'

i spent $7.50 on a malt the other day? can you believe that. the bastards made me the malt then hung around the register for a few minutes, so that by the time they rang me up i had already had like half of it. i pretty much spent 10 dollars on a 24 oz beverage.

and what the hell are you eating mixed nuts for anyways. honey roasted or get the fuck out.

Comment

Well face you're white. Sarien: low sodium diets are for pussies; you take those amputations like a fucking man.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                      Sarien: low sodium diets are for pussies

And heart patients.

Edit: I think a new personal slogan is called for: Sarien - Bringing you down since 1975.
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

woot woo!
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

(If you eat a cheese sandwich you're a dipshit and a pussy, who the fuck wants bread and goddamn cheese? Man up, grow some balls, and slap some meat on that shit.)
                          pshhhh yeah, need ketchup on it. CHEESE AND KETCHUP SANDWICHES FOR THE WIN

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
                            People on a lower sodium diet?
                            they shouldn't be eating nuts with any salt full stop.

I like dry roasted peanuts fyi.

Comment

What the freak is wrong with a sandwich with cheese?

Sometimes I have a sandwich with only cheese, sometimes meat with it, sometimes only meat.. but what is wrong with only cheese?

Ow, that's right.. I am dutch, cheeseheads.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X