• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy slap this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-QnkOFw4lI
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Absolutly bloody brilliant, about time someone responded because the government/police won't do shit. They should ban those tiny motorbikes aswell.

Comment

wt... ??
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Happy slapping basically involves someone slapping another person to the face, completely unprovoked, while somebody films (usually on a camera phone). It's meant to be funny.

There was one in the local news not so long ago, somebody got happy slapped, the 'slappee' retaliated (verbally), then the happy slappers proceeded to chase the lad up the street and pushed him through a shop window where he nearly bled to death.

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
          Absolutly bloody brilliant, about time someone responded because the government/police won't do shit. They should ban those tiny motorbikes aswell.
          you could become the christian vigilante #382 - I'm know this is wrong but i'm going to just repent on my deathbed

you should get a beat box and blast out "return of the mac" (mark morrison) and right the wrongs of chavs and teenagers by beating them, severely

it would be great
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Kids these days.. that makes no sense
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

haha that was pretty funny
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

That's fucking discraceful
                FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                Burzum> meaning what
                Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

if somebody happy slaps me... i will happy whoop-the-shit-out-of-them

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

sdajkafklsdjf;jsdflajfa;fjasjkljfakl;fjfuckoff

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                    X