Pub Population increase idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub Population increase idea

ok so pubs got decreased in population...you tried making the game where you base....but that only attracted basers...the boring people right? and than you worry about new players coming in and getting owned in base by them elitzoorzzz so what do you do...

you propose an idea...

Game of Hunt in Pub 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes, im thinking like hunt, only every time you hunt your prey, you are assigned someone else...and if you kill your prey, you basicly get double the bounty...so 12 instead of 6....while all this is happening, there are rounds of hunt every 10 minutes, and you actually have a clock on the right buttom side of your screen, and a table with how many points you collected by killing people...so while your killing, your points add up, and at the end of every 10 minute game, a player with the most points is awarded his name promoted through Trench wars...as in like...."Winner is _______, PubHunt starting soon!" this will bring other players in who search for quick fame, or whatever they think their name will ring bells to other players? know what i mean?

a good idea??
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Oh cool, more warbirds in spawn? Put this idea into effect immediately.
    FREE MANDELA

Comment

I think in one pub arena this would be a fun and new idea! HMMM.
      sigpic

Comment

agreed with Bounty

It's at least different then normal (and fun)
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

I'm kinda hesitant with this.

When we got tourny on all weekend it killed off the real hosted tournys. Where it actually meant something to win, and there were usually alot of good players and good competition.

I don't want many automated sub events in TW. It will never be close to being as fun as the hosted games, but it will destroy the interest for them.

It's like "X-MAS IS FUN LETS HAVE IT 365 DAYS A YEAR! THEN EVERY DAY WILL BE SPECIAL!"

As said by many before, remove alot of the automated events!
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
            I'm kinda hesitant with this.

When we got tourny on all weekend it killed off the real hosted tournys. Where it actually meant something to win, and there were usually alot of good players and good competition.

I don't want many automated sub events in TW. It will never be close to being as fun as the hosted games, but it will destroy the interest for them.

It's like "X-MAS IS FUN LETS HAVE IT 365 DAYS A YEAR! THEN EVERY DAY WILL BE SPECIAL!"

As said by many before, remove alot of the automated events!
            I agree with Forumdall! I mean NOAH! This dude is a straight up genius.. all listen to him or die a horable baser death!

But he does have a point making it automated will just DECREASE the fun factor eventually, it will be GREAT! the first 2 days.. then it will be just another bot ran event. I used to host alot of manual tourny's back in the day.. and those were indeed much more competitive and fun to play for all the contenders..

Bottom line: Noah is ex-sk8 so he must be gr8

pwnt
            Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
            Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Fuck hunt for life.
              Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Working...
              X