ww3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ww3

ww3 has allways been a "rare, fun, challenging, large" event that has excisted since i started playing this

the fun part has been the country-based freqs, around three years ago when i started there used to be a freqs for usa, canada, europe, mexico, rotw, and sometimes others also, as finland/scandinavia

lately i have not seen finland beeing a part in any ww3, which im kinda sad about :/ europes freq is normaly around 30% finland anyways

in the past ww3 events there has allways been two large teams, europe and usa around 50 people each while other freqs have about 10, which leads to eighter usa or europe dominating the spawn arena.. my point being that there should be more even freqs

having one freq that is stronger than others is good tho, makes it competive , so i think usa can stay as it is, concidering it is one country anyways, but europe can easily be split up, it has lots of different cultures, languages and stuff, so in my opinion scandinavia (or just finland) and europe could be split keeping the "normal" europe an majority, but not overpowered compeared to the other freqs

taking stats from todays ww3 the teams looked like this:
    usa 24 - canada 10 - europe 40 - asia 22 - mexico 7
    here europe is way overpowered, and won with about 20 ppl left? (not sure) i counted Over 10 finnish ppl, and probably another 5 with the rest of scandinavia, this would have made teams more even

the reason i post this is that i would like to keep the event as fun as it used to be

i think more teams could be added, what do you think?

finland
    is
    not
    a
    part
    of
    scandinavia

thanks
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

this is all really about what time its hosted at

i've seen europe own and get owned all depending on time.

earlier there are more euros on and it would be a good idea to divide it up a bit, later on usa and canda own and spiltting usa east/west would be a good idea keeping a single euro freq.

when its hosted in a more balance timezone probably splitting euro + usa would make it more even though there are quite a few canadians
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

If i would of played for Mexico, it would of won again!
        Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Working...
        X