No announcement yet.

Songs calling me the N word -- picture!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs calling me the N word -- picture!

its funny really lol, i whited out what Dr.Coiff told me i had to, hope i didnt forget any of the words

F_You> Id say not just lisa, but she might read this

F_You> my ass is an exit only, Ladies can knock at the door, but they cant come in.

It is not and never has been illegal to use racism in private messages. All you have to do is ?ignore someone if they're bothering you.
    FREE MANDELA

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus View Post
      It is not and never has been illegal to use racism in private messages. All you have to do is ?ignore someone if they're bothering you.
      i know, but i thought it would be funny, and coiff said i could so darn

F_You> my ass is an exit only, Ladies can knock at the door, but they cant come in.

Comment

6 Firefox windows open? Tabbed browsing. Learn it, use it, save up to 44%.

Otherwise castromarx is the best thing about that screenshot.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

songs spammed me with racism today in WW3 cuz i kept owning him, i even told f22 raptor.
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

lol... yeah 6 open, i opened em for 1 window and it was lagg so it jus brought 6 up, never closed em.. BTW songs = noob indeed, ward

Comment

I think Songs was on an alias yesterday too PMing racist insults to people (and me as well), but this is unconfirmed. It's only a suspicion, but I could be wrong. If a mod sends me a message, I'll give them the name in question, but I think they have it already. They both speak alike, that's for sure. I won't elaborate on this until I have more proof.

They dropped the N-bomb both in blue and private if I remember right, though.
              I'm back.

Comment

this didn't make me laugh, so... not really funny

and imo this is not tw related but useless crap or trash talk
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

PM screenshots are incredibly easy to fake and so nothing can ever be done with them
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

LOL i love that map. HAHA. Should be the other way around though. Still funny, as-is.
                      Kawrae> Can we get Sweet banned from these forums?
                      Stabwound> This would actually be technically possible. Will it happen? No.
                      Ephemeral> Should it happen? No.

5:MiKE_HAWK> I TALK WITH CAPS ON
                      5:MiKE_HAWK> BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN
                      5:MiKE_HAWK> IT MAKES UP FOR MY SMALL PENIS

4:Lizard Fue> FACE DOWN, A$$ UP, THATS THE WAY DADS LIKES TO FUK

Sparffles> Cannot attach to self: Story of my life

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen View Post
                        how do u call some1 in niger? Nigerians are for nigeria!

Comment

y helo Wikipedia:

There are different opinions about the adjective form however. Merriam-Webster lists Nigerois as the adjective form which has - despite its sound - no equivalent form in French. CNN and other news sources often circumvent using the adjective altogether, using the noun instead, e.g. 'the Niger parliament', 'Niger leader slain' or 'Niger's capital', 'Niger's people'. The citizens of Niger use the adjective 'nigerien'.
                          FREE MANDELA

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus View Post
                            y helo Wikipedia:
                            lol

Comment

Working...
                            X